Republicans Caught Out of Their Closets

Wow. I'm totally not surprised.

As you know Darla, it's all downhill from here. You ain't seen nothing yet.

I know. And the attempted deflection from their followers isn't a surprise either.

The Texas Republican party allowed these to be sold at their convention.

I know. And the attempted deflection from their followers isn't a surprise either.

I doubt they check all things the vendors are selling and give them an okay. They should though to avoid embarrassing things like this.

LOL

Did you see those curious george t-shirts some republican rube in south carolina was selling?

Yeah, but let's deflect from the outright racism that's going on.

That's a joke from "Diff'rent Strokes"...

When Drummand was running for city council, Arnold extrapolated that someday he could be President and then the White House "won't be just the white house anymore"...

Actually many rappers have talked about painting the White House black from N.W.A., M.C. Breed and even George Clinton.

It's quite possible these are hip young Republicans such as myself that are out there representing.

Actually many rappers have talked about painting the White House black from N.W.A., M.C. Breed and even George Clinton.

It's quite possible these are hip young Republicans such as myself that are out there representing.

Damo has taught you well young deflecti.

Texas Republicans cut off vendor that sold racist campaign pin

05:05 PM CDT on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

By CHRISTY HOPPE / The Dallas Morning News
choppe@dallasnews.com

AUSTIN – The Republican Party of Texas is cutting off a vendor that sold a racist campaign pin at the state convention last weekend.

“We were stunned,” said state GOP spokesman Hans Klingler. “That vendor will never be at another Republican convention again.”

Soooo.....STFU...:321:

I notice they put a lot of feigned "outrage" in play over 1 stupid button - it is overtly racist, which offends me as well.

Where was this well-developed response to racism when 'Crats were demeaning Justice Thomas, Secretary Powell and Secretary Rice with racist slurs?

It leaves me wondering how the party that started a war to preserve slavery and fought Civil Rights for the next 100 years thinks it has the right to express any indignation over racism at this late date.

Where's the sensitivity when a Dem makes "Depends" and Alzheimers' comments about McCain?

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/thefix/2008/04/democratic_operative_takes_on.html

Talk about the Mother of all Oxymorons!

For real, all fun and games aside...

Cawacko and Cypress with a dance off for charity.

Granted all the money is on Cawacko because he kicks ass...

But everything goes to charity so...

Yeah but which "charity"? You'll probably want to give the money to Grover Norquist.

LMAO.

I don't know which ones are my favorites

Back