Republicans charging a fee to attend town hall meeting

Anyone who trolls and runs suck puppets is a troll, Alley-ass.

That would be Yurtroll.

Where's that list of 87 conservatard entertainers?

Fetch.

Anyone who trolls and runs suck puppets is a troll, Alley-ass.

That would be Yurtroll.

Where's that list of 87 conservatard entertainers?

Fetch.

Anyone who disagrees with you is a troll. You and your pals can't make a point so you label people racists, trolls, bigots, etc, etc. Go fuck yourself.

let's hear it for Righties!

Always thinking outside the box to discover new and different ways to alienate the common man!

Since they can't count on TEA Party nutbars to disrupt their town hall meetings, Republicans have found another way to avoid hearing a dissenting voice...

From HuffPo:

Republicans sought to lower the temperature by holding virtual town halls or only appearing at forums where attendees had to pay to attend. Rep. Chip Cravaack (Minn.) spoke at an event this week for which a business trade group set an admission price of $10. Rep. Paul Ryan (Wis.) went to an event hosted by a local Rotary Club that cost attendees $15. Reps. Lou Barletta (Penn.) appeared at a $30-per-plate "CEO-to-CEO" event last week, and Rep. Renee Ellmers (N.C.) appeared at an event that cost $13. The event Rep. Ben Quayle (Ariz.) showed up to cost $35 a head for a Q&A session and catered lunch.

Well hell....no wonder Reps have more money then the dumbass Democrats!

Hey I have an even better idea for raising money for Obama's campaign. Hold a town hall meeting with free entry, then have Joe Bidden come out and give a speech. Then charge a $1,000 exit fee. :)

Last edited:

Always thinking outside the box to discover new and different ways to alienate the common man!

Since they can't count on TEA Party nutbars to disrupt their town hall meetings, Republicans have found another way to avoid hearing a dissenting voice...

From HuffPo:

Republicans sought to lower the temperature by holding virtual town halls or only appearing at forums where attendees had to pay to attend. Rep. Chip Cravaack (Minn.) spoke at an event this week for which a business trade group set an admission price of $10. Rep. Paul Ryan (Wis.) went to an event hosted by a local Rotary Club that cost attendees $15. Reps. Lou Barletta (Penn.) appeared at a $30-per-plate "CEO-to-CEO" event last week, and Rep. Renee Ellmers (N.C.) appeared at an event that cost $13. The event Rep. Ben Quayle (Ariz.) showed up to cost $35 a head for a Q&A session and catered lunch.

my my....the same lie, different board

prove the reps charged. the article is clear the PRIVATE orgs that put on the events charged.

zappa caught in yet another, DAYS OLD lie. why is it you gave no link? where did you get this?

Nice to see you aren't even bothering to read my posts before you let loose with the standard Yurtantrum!

Wow, who would have ever thought pinheads would prop up Arianna Huffington's blog site as a credible news source? It seems like, with Liberals controlling all the entertainment industry as well as the news and information industry, they wouldn't have to resort to cheering a left-wing blog as "news."

Wow, who would have ever thought pinheads would prop up Arianna Huffington's blog site as a credible news source? It seems like, with Liberals controlling all the entertainment industry as well as the news and information industry, they wouldn't have to resort to cheering a left-wing blog as "news."

Poor Dixtard.

Since you can't debate the facts, you attacked the source.

Your rightwing ad hominem is out of date.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Huffington_Post

Just like a typical Rightie... dixie attacks the source since he can't disprove the information provided.

Just like a typical Rightie... dixie attacks the source since he can't disprove the information provided.

Well I disprove it by the fact that the source is a biased liberal blog site... that makes it NOT CREDIBLE as news or information. If some nut on a blog says he lives next door to E.T. in Roswell, NM... should I accept that it's true because I can't disprove it? The SOURCE is VERY important, MORON!

Nice to see you aren't even bothering to read my posts before you let loose with the standard Yurtantrum!

you're wrong again. i did read your post. care to explain how highlighting huffpo addresses my questions? i asked for proof the reps, not the PRIVATE orgs that hosted the reps, did the actual charging. this lie was spread at another board and i debunked it there. no surprise you would try to peddle that crap here.

my my....the same lie, different board

prove the reps charged. the article is clear the PRIVATE orgs that put on the events charged.

zappa caught in yet another, DAYS OLD lie. why is it you gave no link? where did you get this?

Prove it? you mean like how you proved that O'Donnell cow had an agreement with Piers Morgan that covered what questions could and could not be asked?

you're wrong again. i did read your post. care to explain how highlighting huffpo addresses my questions? i asked for proof the reps, not the PRIVATE orgs that hosted the reps, did the actual charging. this lie was spread at another board and i debunked it there. no surprise you would try to peddle that crap here.

You claimed I gave no link and I showed you that YES INDEEDY...I sure did.

From HuffPo:

there is no actual link in this post. why would zappy lie about that is beyond weird.

and zapy still hasn't proven the claim that the reps did the actual charging. busted again.

Back