Republicans lagging in Evolutionary race...

Cypress

Human evolution is 'speeding up'

BBC Science

Humans have moved into the evolutionary fast lane and are becoming increasingly different, a genetic study suggests.

In the past 5,000 years, genetic change has occurred at a rate roughly 100 times higher than any other period, say scientists in the US.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7132794.stm

In other news…

Republicans still dragging knuckles on ground; support fundamentalist Baptist Minister for president; think Earth is 6,000 years old

caveman.jpg

Technically a different species, but according to the show, yes :P

Supposedly the cavemen somehow represented black people and thus there were complaints about the show being racist. Therefore Cypress perpetuated the stereotypes against blacks!

So you verbose ones are fussing about a race/species that has not existed for thousands and thousands of years ?

Supposedly the cavemen somehow represented black people and thus there were complaints about the show being racist. Therefore Cypress perpetuated the stereotypes against blacks!

For real, they pulled the caveman ads because of that? Or, are you kidding?

For real, they pulled the caveman ads because of that? Or, are you kidding?

I think they pulled the show because it wasn't very good but the Datebook section of the L.A. Times had a cover story about the show supposedly perpetuating stereotypes that are used against black people.

I never saw the show so I can't comment one way or the other.

I think they pulled the show because it wasn't very good but the Datebook section of the L.A. Times had a cover story about the show supposedly perpetuating stereotypes that are used against black people.

I never saw the show so I can't comment one way or the other.

Do you live in LA or the Bay area? You once posted about how you were so plowed you didn't know why they gave you a "bad beat" jackpot at Commerce, but I also see you talk about Frisco all the time. By the way, these two cities are pricey for the drink.

Do you live in LA or the Bay area? You once posted about how you were so plowed you didn't know why they gave you a "bad beat" jackpot at Commerce, but I also see you talk about Frisco all the time. By the way, these two cities are pricey for the drink.

I'm 35, I've lived in San Francisco since I was 10. I went to college in L.A. and for the past six months having been living in L.A. because of work. But S.F. is home and I'll be back there shortly.

I'm 35, I've lived in San Francisco since I was 10. I went to college in L.A. and for the past six months having been living in L.A. because of work. But S.F. is home and I'll be back there shortly.

What part? Are you in the basin? I'm a Tarzana (valley) native. But now, I choose to get drunk in Hawaii.

What part? Are you in the basin? I'm a Tarzana (valley) native. But now, I choose to get drunk in Hawaii.

I'm in the Miracle Mile area of L.A. I work downtown so it's only about a 20 minute commute.

Getting drunk in Hawaii is nice!

I'm in the Miracle Mile area of L.A. I work downtown so it's only about a 20 minute commute.

Getting drunk in Hawaii is nice!

Well, if you're still there for the holidays, maybe I'll buy you a drink at Hollywood park. I go back in a week or so.

Back