Republicans lagging in Evolutionary race...

At least No Cal beats socal. Socal sucks. What with the massive urban sprawl and the multitude of shallow, plastic people.

Yeah, I'm definitely a bigger fan of No Cal. except in two regards. L.A. has better looking women and too many damn hippies in No. Cal. Those two things aside No. Cal wins hands down.

Yeah, I'm definitely a bigger fan of No Cal. except in two regards. L.A. has better looking women and too many damn hippies in No. Cal. Those two things aside No. Cal wins hands down.

Shit, LA only has better looking broads because there's more plastic surgeons there. And NoCal has more hippies because sex is fun.

Hawaii has hot, friendly, non-hooker, pacific Island girls. Well, at least that's what I've been told. I'm too busy with the internets to go and see for myself.

More time and energy wasted with librerial thinking. Thinking there is some substance of truth in believing "being a republican" (or what ever) is genetic. You libs believe everything? You put yourselfs on a pedestal, and put down everybody, but corruption thrives with liberialism IMO. My impression is nothing gives corruption a better incubator than liberialism (not to say the so called conservatives arn't right there also IMO).

Come on---silly articles. Your political views are based more on how you have been conditioned---and then on how much you actually educate yourself. Liberial schools are the keystone in your conditioning---so much so, that you may actually believe republicans (or any political belief) are so because of genetics.

You guys are still having flash backs---aren't you? Darn, those are some long lasting effects there. :)

Tarzana....I knew it...........!

What part? Are you in the basin? I'm a Tarzana (valley) native. But now, I choose to get drunk in Hawaii.

a 'Valley Boy'...doing the 'Valley Girls'...Me I grew up in Sun Valley,Burbank and the North Valley area! Surfs up 'Little Kahuna'..........:clink:

Back