Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs to be female

• Minorities or member of a non-majority group need to be disincluded

• Total voters

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I've looked over the various different requriements in constituions that countries require, and their consequences. For instance, New Hampshire has set their wages for their lower hous at 100 dollars per a year, almost nothing. This has lead to them having many retired members, and their average membe is aged over 60. This has also lead to many libertarian policies...

Which requirements do you believe should be necassary, especially for an upper house?

Darn that is some wierd math, did dixie writwe the % figuring Java script ?
7 answers and all 50% ? Must be a fox news poll.

There have been 2 responders who never repeated an answer. Had you repeated one with H2O you would have had one at 100%...

In other words, in each case 50% of the responders had selected those choices as there had only been two and each answer was unique.

You could have selected the same choices as H2O. Are you really this dense?

Had you selected the same thing as watermark, 100% of those responding would have selected those choices at the time when you two were the only responders.

If you believed there to be more than one choice, it is the type of poll where you can select more than one. So, most people will believe that they should at least be over voting age, they will select other choices than you will.

Nope I am not dense, if you select no requirements, then it would be stupid to select anything else.

However, at that time there were two respondents, H2O who selected more than one, and yourself who selected one that was different than H2O's choices.

Therefore in each case, at that time, 50% of the responders had selected each choice. Now that I have added mine, and they were different than both of yours, they are all now at 33%...

Because only one of three people selected your choice, as well as each of the other choices.

Three responders answered differently, each choice that was selected has 1/3 of the responders. They each, accurately, were selected by 33% of those responding.

I don't think that one was a multi-choice poll. They can make them either.

If it has boxes instead of radio buttons it means you can select more than one of the choices... Usually it will say things like, "check all that apply".

Ahh oh well must be beddy bye time for me. ;)
Anyway, I will explain my choice. If voters they are dumb enough to select an idiot or teenager than that is their chioce to mess up. Unfortunately democracy is not about being right, sometimes it is about the majority being wrong ;)
But that is democracy.

"A proportion of the legislature needs to be aportioned to minorithy ethnic groups"

- watermark I think you're an idiot, ta.

Back