"Responsible Gun Owner" Leaves Gun In Theatre

Ah I see.
Howies sexual orientation has nothing to do with this subject or any other.

His opinions on gun ownership, however ridiculous or uninformed have no bearing on his personal life.

This is nothing to do with anything but the topic under discussion.

Freedom in the USA is given to all.

some can afford more freedom than others.

Ah I see.
Howies sexual orientation has nothing to do with this subject or any other.

His opinions on gun ownership, however ridiculous or uninformed have no bearing on his personal life.

This is nothing to do with anything but the topic under discussion.

Freedom in the USA is given to all.

But the context here is responsible behavior not freedom. I would never question Howeys freedom to choose the lifestyle he chooses to live. I however can question the responsibility of that choice.

I have accurately pointed out that more are diagnosed with AIDS every year from practicing the deviant lifestyle that Howey chooses than are killed by guns

So maybe Howey should clean up the backyard of his own community before he starts throwing stones at the glass houses of law abiding citizens exercising their 2nd Amendment right.

But the context here is responsible behavior not freedom. I would never question Howeys freedom to choose the lifestyle he chooses to live. I however can question the responsibility of that choice.

I have accurately pointed out that more are diagnosed with AIDS every year from practicing the deviant lifestyle that Howey chooses than are killed by guns

So maybe Howey should clean up the backyard of his own community before he starts throwing stones at the glass houses of law abiding citizens exercising their 2nd Amendment right.
HIV and aids are more prevailent amongst heterosexuals than homosexuals on a global basis.

Yet still this is not relevant to the subject.
Attack what is posted, not who posted it.

You must open your own mind, I cannot do it for you.
Evidence abounds.

freedome of speech is one example. Money talks louder than a human does.

You could be right; because it looks like Howie payed off Grind, to restrict someone's freedom to post public information.

Posting that info is against the rules here. DY knew that and did it anyway.

Why does Grind get blamed for everything? Do you know when first Loyal, then ID, got permabanned, they blamed Grind? Poor Grind, he gets blamed for everything and we all know it's Damo who is the puppetmaster...LOL

Why does Grind get blamed for everything? Do you know when first Loyal, then ID, got permabanned, they blamed Grind? Poor Grind, he gets blamed for everything and we all know it's Damo who is the puppetmaster...LOL

Or at least, that would be my story if I were Grind. Grind needs a better PR strategy.

Hey Grind...

check's in the mail :)

There was no need to announce it.
Grind already tried to ban DY once, over public information that Poet had made available, and he got spanked over that one.
I guess Poet didn't pay him as much as you did. :palm:

I wouldn't recommend you test him.

OOOOOOOOOOOO, scary. :eek2:

You said you posted your info once, on this board; buty that Damo had removed it.
Damo did all but call you a liar, so why don't you really post it.
Unless you truly are just a whiny, crybaby, coward.

Did you get someone to pack your lunch yet?

OOOOOOOOOOOO, scary. :eek2:

You said you posted your info once, on this board; buty that Damo had removed it.
Damo did all but call you a liar, so why don't you really post it.
Unless you truly are just a whiny, crybaby, coward.

Did you get someone to pack your lunch yet?

lol...didn't Damo remove the link to my website? Yes. But since you're banned from there you can't come over and steal a pic to post here, so pffft!

Back