restrict hate speech

thats great, but freedom of expression does not include the taking of a life, no matter how liberal they may be.

depends on whose life and who takes it

like if someone committed rape against a member of my family - it would be illegal but i would likely be dead before they could execute me

normally my wife and i agree that the death penalty is too lenient, life in prison is much worse

maybe i am too ativistic

I don't think anyone is promoting the idea of random murder as a means of expression. The complaint is against those promoting the idea that somehow shutting down the guys hate-blogs might have prevented the event in question. It's a load of shit. I detest neonazi anti-semite fucks as much as anyone, but shutting down hate speech just opens the door to who defines what as hate speech (reference: DHS warning of who could be "far right extremists").

Is calling Obama a mindless big government hack "hate speech"? There are some who would say "yes".

i called bush(co) worse - likely i just got on someones watch list

who knows, i may refer to bho as worse than that yet

depends on whose life and who takes it

like if someone committed rape against a member of my family - it would be illegal but i would likely be dead before they could execute me

normally my wife and i agree that the death penalty is too lenient, life in prison is much worse

maybe i am too ativistic

"...the death penalty is too lenient, life in prison is much worse"

I agree. Endless years of reflecting on what you did, why you did it, and perhaps wishing you could have changed it, would be torture to me.

Back