Results of Thread Ban Poll

Funny... but it seems the people most likely to get banned from a thread were the ones who liked the feature the least. Imagine that.

do a poll on who uses it.

I spoke against it and never use it

of those that wanted to keep it, 10 liberals wanted it vs. 6 conservatives.

threadbanning was invented on behalf of the liberals here.

Go look at who complains the most about content and who says what.. it's not conservatives.

you people use it far more than the left.

Just like you abused the filibuster until it was useless as a tool to make government

Boy thread banning really does piss Deshy off doesn't it?

I wonder if her psychosis is directly proportional to the number of threads she is thread banned from?

Care to do a small observational trial?

Or maybe her George Soros Overlords pays her by the threads that aren't hers that she crapfloods and thread banning is hitting her in the pocket?

For some reason Deshy is very butthurt over being thread banned by three people. Very funny indeed

I vote to keep thread banning just because it poses off Deshy

Boy thread banning really does piss Deshy off doesn't it?

I wonder if her psychosis is directly proportional to the number of threads she is thread banned from?

Care to do a small observational trial?

Or maybe her George Soros Overlords pays her by the threads that aren't hers that she crapfloods and thread banning is hitting her in the pocket?

For some reason Deshy is very butthurt over being thread banned by three people. Very funny indeed

I vote to keep thread banning just because it poses off Deshy

you just don't get it do you?

jesus your fucking stupid as a box of round rocks

I think that this is the stupidest rule for a discussion forum that even the extreme right could ever have thought of, to use that word loosely. Where's the discussion if you ban anyone who doesn't agree?

Last edited:
I think that this is the stupidest rule for a discussion thread that even the extreme right could ever have thought of, to use that word loosely. Where's the discussion if you ban anyone who doesn't agree?

Who says EVERYONE has to be part of the discussion. Do you included everyone in a discussion in your personal life? I am sure you have lots of discussions in real life that you exclude people from. Why is this any different?

Problem is your self important liberal egos can't even fathom the notion that some folks have ZERO interest what you have to say on an issue.

For instance I know how Desh is going to every thread. There is no creativity. No thought. Just a list of talking points she copies and pastes.

Like I said I love that you hate it

Back