Revenge of the Idiots

You have small children right? If poisonous snakes lived around my home I would eliminate them too. In the wild I would leave them be though.

You have small children right? If poisonous snakes lived around my home I would eliminate them too. In the wild I would leave them be though.

Yep, got a 3 year old. I killed two copperheads in the back yard a while back and a 4 foot rattler in the driveway the other day.

Hard to know what you are blithering about silly righty, you give little useful information and no link. Whose to say what you put in, and what you left out..

rattlesnakes aren't that tasty and they are hard to skin, not worth the effort.

Must not know what you're doing there tobes, I can have one skinned, rolled in flour and in hot grease before he knows he's dead.:)

You are right there leaning, I don't get that much pratice. Don't find them that tasty. But the average person would not be as proficient as you are with your expertise.

You are right there leaning, I don't get that much pratice. Don't find them that tasty. But the average person would not be as proficient as you are with your expertise.

Yep toby, I have to snicker at the "hunters" who have to take their game to the butcher to get it processed. I have had lots of practice. Two years ago my friend and I cleaned 6 deer, processed and packaged them in one evening and then delivered them to 3 families going through difficult financial times. If you know what you're doing it doesn't take that long.

6 dear in one night? that is impressive! Not sure I believe you.

It's not such a big deal really to get 6 deer, when there were 9 people hunting. We had organized this event to fill our tags on either sex day and give whatever deer we harvested to these families. My buddy and I agreed to clean and deliver. Like I say, where I live a 2/3 success rate is not unusual for skilled hunters.

Maybe toby left something out himself in his mocking of the stingray story.

Fears of revenge attacks on stingrays over Irwin death

By Devika Bhat and agencies

At least ten stingrays have been found dead and mutilated on Australia’s eastern coast in the last week in what conservationists believe could be revenge attacks for the death of Steve Irwin, the popular naturalist and television personality.

Full Tragic Story

Hasn't it been over a month since you've gone down AOI. That kind of service is truly unbelievable. It makes it sound as if you live in a third world country.

It's gone further than that, it's now a dispute with the company. I've cancelled my service, but can't go with another provider as the old company needs to replace the cabling and they are refusing. I am moving house soon anyway, so I'll just wait until then...

What's the usual number of rays found dead? how many have tails? Simple things like that make you question the story. Especially when all they have are 10 dead rays. How did they come to this conclusion? That there is a vandetta against rays? LOL

These are fresh kills, without time for the tail to drop off. It is obviously an unusual event that ten have been found killed with their tails removed as the Aussie police are investigating.

It is a difficult coincidence to accept that this would occur a week after Irwin's death.

Last edited:
Back