Reverend Huckleberry Introduces "Egg as Person" Amendment

This is the wrong state to introduce this. Even when Colorado was almost all red they voted to legalize abortion before the SCOTUS even made the Roe v Wade decision.

Jarod seems to often be afraid of impossible odds and ridiculous candidates.

After all, attempting to change laws legally is unAmerican.

You said you "feared" it and attempted to convince others to "fear" him becoming a VP too... There is a difference.

I never attepmted to convince others to fear anyone. That is a misrepresentation bordering on a lie, since I have corrected you several times.

I never attepmted to convince others to fear anyone. That is a misrepresentation bordering on a lie, since I have corrected you several times.
No, you have attempted to spin out of your original assertions and the way you attempted to convince me to believe the same way. This is disingenuous nonsense hoping you can convince others you are sane.

No, you have attempted to spin out of your original assertions and the way you attempted to convince me to believe the same way. This is disingenuous nonsense hoping you can convince others you are sane.

Liar.

A somewhat sane position would be that a fertilized egg at implantation should have the rights and legal protections of persons. The position that fertilized eggs at conception should have the rights and legal protections of person is bat-shit loony.

I would agree with the above, though would tone down the bat-shit loony part.

What about the cholerstrol and caloric content, would my diet that allows chicken but no eggs change?

so if huckelberry gets his way will having sex with a pregnant woman get you convicted for child molestation ?

I fear that if Huckleberry were to get his way, having sex with anyone other than your wife, in anything other than the missionary position, for any purpose other than procreation, would be illegal.

And I would say that that fear is irrational.....but I believe you are entitled to have that fear. As I will not be having sex with anyone other than my wife it is not a concern to me and the limit on position is silly........funny but still silly.

You have just given Watermark a little bit of credibility with that statement though. On another thread he commented:

"People vote for different people based on different fears and prejudices."

I fear that if Huckleberry were to get his way, having sex with anyone other than your wife, in anything other than the missionary position, for any purpose other than procreation, would be illegal.

Isn't that the law in Alabama already? :confused:

Back