RFK Jr.’s VP says they are debating whether to stay in the race or drop out and join forces with Trump to prevent a Kamala Harris presidency

The good thing, however, is that in aligning with Trump he's less likely to siphon off left-leaning voters as a spoiler.

And he will DEFINITELY drive more bears to vote for Harris.
Joey, there is no good for the party or joy if RFKJr. aligns with Trump. You might also want to address how the dems are trying to keep Cornell West and Jill Stein off the ballots in as many states as they can.

Reactions: TOP
Joey, there is no good for the party or joy if RFKJr. aligns with Trump.

How do ya figure?

You might also want to address how the dems are trying to keep Cornell West and Jill Stein off the ballots in as many states as they can.

ERMAGERSH, you mean political parties play games with their candidate selection???? OMG, ALERT THE PRESS.

Jill Stein and Cornell West are incapable of carrying sufficient votes to win an election. Again, no matter how much it makes you angry, we on the left do NOT owe you YOUR FAVORITE CANDIDATE TO GO UP AGAINST.

How do ya figure?

ERMAGERSH, you mean political parties play games with their candidate selection???? OMG, ALERT THE PRESS.

Jill Stein and Cornell West are incapable of carrying sufficient votes to win an election. Again, no matter how much it makes you angry, we on the left do NOT owe you YOUR FAVORITE CANDIDATE TO GO UP AGAINST.
Joey,
Is that the Democracy you asshats always screech about?

Reactions: TOP
GVsCwjhXoAARfiB

I suspect that what will happen with RFK voters is the ones who followed his more progressive ideas (apart from the loony shit) will go for Harris. Those who gravitated toward RFK's more diseased positions will probably go for Trump.

It stands to reason that the less educated and more stupid voter will prefer the Trump campaign.

I guess the question then is: how much of RFK's voting block are loons?

The man is not mentally competent.
I'm sure that he'll be a huge boost to the Trump campaign.

He thinks that he'd have been a spoiler?
Kamala is smoke and mirrors but he has real substance?

Nobody with a minimally functioning brain ever regarded him as
any kind of factor at all from the very beginning.

Somewhere along the line, he needed help that he didn't get.

As for the Kennedy name,
the most prominent one in politics today
is the idiot senator from Louisiana.

The man is not mentally competent.
I'm sure that he'll be a huge boost to the Trump campaign.

He thinks that he'd have been a spoiler?
Kamala is smoke and mirrors but he has real substance?

Nobody with a minimally functioning brain ever regarded him as
any kind of factor at all from the very beginning.

Somewhere along the line, he needed help that he didn't get.

As for the Kennedy name,
the most prominent one in politics today
is the idiot senator from Louisiana.
The Harris campaign refuse to even meet with this loon?!! I don't see RFK's endorsement of Trump as a factor in this election?!!

Back