RFK Jr trying to sell his endorsement.

Jarod

Contributor
RFK, Jr is not a sane person. I like his desire to contribute, which has always been a value in his family, but he is not fit to be President.

Now he has approached both campaigns trying to sell his endorsement to the highest bidder. I hope both potential administrations will not become desperate enough to sell him any important position in exchange for his small following.

Nobody chooses to be crazy.
RFK, Jr. is burdened with problems.

What became of his brother Joe?
He was a very well regarded congressman in Massachusetts for a while.
He helped the elderly with heating oil costs quite a bit.

I believe they had another brother who crashed into a tree skiing.

I like RFK, and there is a place for him, but it is not high office.

RFK, Jr is not a sane person. I like his desire to contribute, which has always been a value in his family, but he is not fit to be President.

Now he has approached both campaigns trying to sell his endorsement to the highest bidder. I hope both potential administrations will not become desperate enough to sell him any important position in exchange for his small following.

No offense but you voted for biden and you think the Kamal should president, so your opinion about who is or is not fit to be president is worth shit

Kennedy needs an exit ramp that leaves him with his dignity and finds purpose in these troubling times of division in our country.

The only exit ramp I see for him now, is to immediately drop out of the race and become the voice of a newly developed "STOP THE HATE" foundation that is direly needed NOW MORE THAN EVER!

Our nation needs to be brought back together, after Donald Trump has divided us all, where even families and marriages, are now infighting over politics.

I am sure he noticed how Biden dropped out of the race, and instantly became a National Hero and gained the respect of every American.

Kennedy wants to make a positive contribution to America, THIS IS ENGRAVED IN HIS HEART, and THIS would be the very best contribution he could ever make for America now.

He also had an uncle, Teddy, who killed a woman…he left her to drown in his car while he saved himself.

His following was large enough for the Democrats to force him off the ticket in many states…real democracy from these far left loons.

Democrats and their allies sue to keep RFK Jr. off the ballot ...​

1723818203173.png
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › Politics

Jun 27, 2024 — Multiple lawsuits have been filed across the country by Democrats and their allies to keep Robert F. Kennedy Jr. off the 2024 presidential ...

No first yiu voted for lying racist child groping imbecile and now you're the supoirter of a dei hire and a tampon.
No, I voted for Biden, anyone but trump. Now I support Harris, who I prefer over Biden.

No, I voted for Biden, anyone but trump. Now I support Harris, who I prefer over Biden.
Of course you support Harris your party's bosses told you to. It's hilarious because she couldn't get one delegate when running for president and was named vp only because her genitalia and pigmentation and suddenly we're supposed to believe she's your new hero? LMFAO why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

Of course you support Harris your party's bosses told you to. It's hilarious because she couldn't get one delegate when running for president and was named vp only because her genitalia and pigmentation and suddenly we're supposed to believe she's your new hero? LMFAO why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?
Cite?

I supported her over Biden in the primaries. She has always been my favorite democrat

"Support for Harris in national polls peaked at 15 percent after her breakout debate performance in June, when she clashed with former Vice President Joe Biden on busing."

National support peaked at 15% now she's like honey in every filthy leftists mouth

Do you live under a rock?

She received no primary votes,

Biden said he would only pick a black woman as a VP.

She is an Affirmative Action VP who accomplished nothing that benefitted hard working Americans.

She lied to the American people when she colluded with the media to cover up Joe’s cognitive decline.

Do you live under a rock?

She received no primary votes,

Biden said he would only pick a black woman as a VP.

She is an Affirmative Action VP who accomplished nothing that benefitted hard working Americans.

She lied to the American people when she colluded with the media to cover up Joe’s cognitive decline.
Prove she lied.

She will have to get the majority of electoral votes to become president.

She was elected Vice President.

Back