RFK Jr trying to sell his endorsement.

RFK, Jr is not a sane person. I like his desire to contribute, which has always been a value in his family, but he is not fit to be President.

Now he has approached both campaigns trying to sell his endorsement to the highest bidder. I hope both potential administrations will not become desperate enough to sell him any important position in exchange for his small following.

Rejected by both! He’s even too crazy for Trump.

I’ve supported Kamala since she first ran for president.

I’d support almost anyone over trimp
Just do as your told bitch. your bosses decide who runs shit in the sewer of a party of yours. You clearly have no say dumbass. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

BTW id vote for my dog before I voted for the two knotheads you morons are putting up. A kamal and a tampon is the best you got?

Just do as your told bitch. your bosses decide who runs shit in the sewer of a party of yours. You clearly have no say dumbass. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?
I chose Kamala a long time ago.

I wish we had more viable options, we don’t so I’ll vote against Trump until he is gone. Then I’ll consider any republican they put up, both parties have major problems.

I wish we had more viable options, we don’t so I’ll vote against Trump until he is gone. Then I’ll consider any republican they put up, both parties have major problems.
Its irrelevant who you chose, your party bosses have decided whats what.

Ive never voted for trump whenever a reasonable alternative was available. The kamal and the tampon are not a reasonable alternative

RFK, Jr is not a sane person. I like his desire to contribute, which has always been a value in his family, but he is not fit to be President.

Now he has approached both campaigns trying to sell his endorsement to the highest bidder. I hope both potential administrations will not become desperate enough to sell him any important position in exchange for his small following.

Of course he is crazy that is a given. He was a Democrat all his life. You don't get cured from that in a couple of years. :idonteven:

Kamala and Walz are Communist. They are adopting Maduro's economic plan.

Its irrelevant who you chose, your party bosses have decided whats what.

Ive never voted for trump whenever a reasonable alternative was available. The kamal and the tampon are not a reasonable alternative
If trimp were not so dangerous I’d not have voted for Biden. I am however excited to vote for Harris.

If trimp were not so dangerous I’d not have voted for Biden. I am however excited to vote for Harris.
Dangerous? LMFAO Brandon and the kamal are two sides of the same idiot coin. Not even you rabid mongrels wanted the kamal. Stop pretending she your favorite Democrat. Why do you think everyone is a stupid as you?

Dangerous? LMFAO Brandon and the kamal are two sides of the same idiot coin. Not even you rabid mongrels wanted the kamal. Stop pretending she your favorite Democrat. Why do you think everyone is a stupid as you?
Hahaha, yet you suck trumps dick after he fucked up covid.

Hahaha, yet you suck trumps dick after he fucked up covid.
Oh you mean by getting a vaccine out which you miserable donkey humpers hated when Trump was in office but loved so much when Brandon was in office that you forced on people? Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

Oh you mean by getting a vaccine out which you miserable donkey humpers hated when Trump was in office but loved so much when Brandon was in office that you forced on people? Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?
Now, I remember not being able to get the vaccine until Biden was President. So again, I can either believe what happened directly to me, or I can believe your claims based on.... NOTHING!!!

Back