Rick Warren: Noahide Agent Of Olam Ha ba

for the sake of accuracy, in order for there to be a theocracy you need direct control of the government by a deity.....if government is done by a small group of people claiming to act on the deity's behalf it would be a religious oligarchy......

Same thing. For accuracy. just so's you know.

not if you understand the language "theo" means 'God', not 'a bunch of guys'.....the only "theocracy" in recorded history would have been pre-monarchy Israel.....

not if you understand the language "theo" means 'God', not 'a bunch of guys'.....the only "theocracy" in recorded history would have been pre-monarchy Israel.....

That definition is idiotically narrow. It's also when a bunch of guys SAY they're ruling according to gods desires. See, god is fake.

/shrugs....calling something which isn't, that which is, is idiotic....your definition is fake....
Just so you know:

Theocracy is a form of government in which a god or deity is recognized as the state's supreme civil ruler,[1] or in a broader sense, a form of government in which a state is governed by immediate divine guidance or by officials who are regarded as divinely guided.[2] In Biblical Greek, “theocracy” means a rule [kra′tos] by God [the.os′]. For believers, theocracy is a form of government in which divine power governs an earthly human state, either in a personal incarnation or, more often, via religious institutional representatives (i.e., a church), replacing or dominating civil government.[3] Theocratic governments enact theonomic laws.

Iran is a Theocracy. The mullahs are believed to be the direct link between Allah and the populace. So long as God's dictates are carried out by the religious leaders it is indeed a theocracy.

Postmodernism = epic fail, by the way. It stresses meaningless formalism over any meaningful narrative of human experience, and is ultimately nihilistic. discuss.

Postmodernism = epic fail, by the way. It stresses meaningless formalism over any meaningful narrative of human experience, and is ultimately nihilistic. discuss.

I see you have a passionate disregard for accuracy. I'm just getting to know folks here so I don't know much about you. Do you exhibit the other symptoms of liberalism as well?.....

Back