Right setting new standard for "guilt by association"

Ooooh....you "got me." You guys are really good at that wordplay.

The salient point is that the GOP needs & openly courts the evangelicals in every general election, because they absolutely, positively need them to win. That was my point when saying that there is little chance Robertson & those like him will be pushed to the background.

Wanna try disputing that, or do you want to get hung up on minutiae?

I'm not trying to play "gotcha" and I'm not 'you guys', I'm one person. There's no denying that evangelicals make up a very important part of the GOP base. I've not seen anyone here claim otherwise.

I didn't even know Robertson was all that much in the forefront now. But I'm not part of the evangelical base so maybe I just don't see him.

Why do you think Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Superfreak, and Damo are flogging the "racist" church angle. Or, others who have been playing up the radical muslim angle. Do you really think the GOP is going to campaign on Iraq and the Economy?

Seriously, do you ever get tired of lying? how many times do I have to say it is fucking over as far as I am concerned given what Obama said.

Obama contradicted your idiotic assumptions and you simply cannot handle that can you Gumby?

So why don't you go back to humping Darlas leg and cease with the constant lies.

Jeez - just saw this quote from Rep. Peter King (NY):

"I think it's an obligation of any opponent to use this issue, to make Reverend Wright a centerpiece of the campaign"

Un-friggin'-real. We're at war, our economy is tanking, issues like healthcare, Social Security & energy policy have languished for 7+ years....and the centerpiece of the 2008 election should be a Chicago pastor?

Jeez - just saw this quote from Rep. Peter King (NY):

"I think it's an obligation of any opponent to use this issue, to make Reverend Wright a centerpiece of the campaign"

Un-friggin'-real. We're at war, our economy is tanking, issues like healthcare, Social Security & energy policy have languished for 7+ years....and the centerpiece of the 2008 election should be a Chicago pastor?
Look, I think that SF is right. Obama has done all he could, he has answered his critics and needs to move on. That does not mean that the republican party will. They can't run on the War, on the economy or healthcare. THey have to run on extraneous bullshit and they will. If Obama is the candidate, and it looks more like if than when now, the republicans, through third parties, will run the most negative attack ads possible. You can expect to see their "unofficial" surrogates run "Obama as Muslim" ads and Reverend Wright ads on YouTube and other internet sites. So the dems need to get ready too and cart out how John McCain pushed politically to keep his pillhead wife from being prosecuted. The law applies but not to John McCain's wife.

Back