Right wing priviledge?

stoned

Verified User
I never thought of it quite this way before but it makes sense to me,

Look at the white privilege here, and it’s not just white,” he explained. “It’s right-wing privilege. Because if left wingers had taken over, environmental groups had taken over and say, ‘Oh, we’re going to do this and we’re going to do that.’ It doesn’t matter if it’s a Latino, a black group or it’s just white Greenpeace or animal rights guys, nobody gets to come and go and threaten cops and talk about killing them!”

“This is white privilege. You can steal stuff, you can steal federal stuff and they don’t even arrest you for three weeks!”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/cen...-militants-and-fbi-over-right-wing-privilege/

Look at the white privilege here, and it’s not just white,” he explained. “It’s right-wing privilege. Because if left wingers had taken over, environmental groups had taken over and say, ‘Oh, we’re going to do this and we’re going to do that.’ It doesn’t matter if it’s a Latino, a black group or it’s just white Greenpeace or animal rights guys, nobody gets to come and go and threaten cops and talk about killing them!”

“This is white privilege. You can steal stuff, you can steal federal stuff and they don’t even arrest you for three weeks!”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/cen...-militants-and-fbi-over-right-wing-privilege/

what a bunch of left wing crap

what a bunch of left wing crap

Uygur observed that black and liberal activists would have been quickly stopped by authorities if they attempted similar actions.

Man, this dude lives in his own little fantasyland......I can't even count the number of riots and lootings that took place in last 50 years without anyone paying a price except the
taxpayers and the shop owners that watched their businesses burn and get looted.....

Uygur observed that black and liberal activists would have been quickly stopped by authorities if they attempted similar actions.

Man, this dude lives in his own little fantasyland......I can't even count the number of riots and lootings that took place in last 50 years without anyone paying a price except the
taxpayers and the shop owners that watched their businesses burn and get looted.....
You keep repeating this, even after being shown that those involved when identified have been arrested and are facing trial. It really is sad they you continue lying.

bla-bla-emoticon.gif
bla-bla-emoticon.gif
bla-bla-emoticon.gif
bla-bla-emoticon.gif

Another hard hitting story from the circle jerks at rawstory...

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/word/bla-bla-emoticon.gif[/IMerv.net/cm/emo/word/bla-bla-emoticon.gwww.sherv.net/cm/emo/word/bla-bla-emoticoMG]

Another hard hitting story from the circle jerks at rawstory...[/QUOTE]

[B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5]**RacistX**[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

I keep wondering what happened to those brave, selfless, heavily armed "patriots" who were willing to give their lives in ths epic struggle for "freedom"? Most slunk away, a few got carried away with their new found importance and the remaining four are whining about being treated "badly.

Just more pot bellied skinheads in camo.

Another hard hitting story from the circle jerks at rawstory...

you are the most hated people on the planet

you spend your entire pathetic stupid evil racist life trying to get other to hate people of color.

In return for your massive stupid the world hates you the MOST

you are the most hated people on the planet

you spend your entire pathetic stupid evil racist life trying to get other to hate people of color.

In return for your massive stupid the world hates you the MOST

Is that why you lash out at people because you are a racist and thus most hated?

So when a bunch of protesters shut down bridges, streets etc... what is that?

Ever heard of Occupy Wall St.?

How about these students taking over public universities and declaring 'safe zones'?

You don't remember the jails being filled with protesters? Where the hell were you?

So when a bunch of protesters shut down bridges, streets etc... what is that?

Ever heard of Occupy Wall St.?

How about these students taking over public universities and declaring 'safe zones'?

Funny, I can recall noneof them being armed or threatening the authorities with a "bloodbath" or "armageddon".

Back