Right wing priviledge?

Can't refute the point being made?

Then simply attack the messenger and derail the thread!

Doesn't seem like I derailed the thread at all. It's still going strong. And yeah I will laugh at rawstory. It's mindless partisan garbage which is probably why you eat it up and probably where you learned less jobs are better than more jobs.

Uygur observed that black and liberal activists would have been quickly stopped by authorities if they attempted similar actions.

Man, this dude lives in his own little fantasyland......I can't even count the number of riots and lootings that took place in last 50 years without anyone paying a price except the
taxpayers and the shop owners that watched their businesses burn and get looted.....

yeah, NOBODY was arrested despite all the rioting and looting in Ferguson...

More than 400 arrested as Ferguson protests spread to other U.S. cities

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-missouri-shooting-idUSKCN0J80PR20141126

Let's hear it for no no NOVA...wrong yet again!

Doesn't seem like I derailed the thread at all. It's still going strong. And yeah I will laugh at rawstory. It's mindless partisan garbage which is probably why you eat it up and probably where you learned less jobs are better than more jobs.

Just can't stay on topic, can you?

I guess you are safe then stoned. You and rawstory are a good match

And now some uniformed bigoted judge rules that our courageous pot bellied friends in camo are a FLIGHT RISKS. Can you imagine that? After they had vowed to die for the cause? Preposterous! They had their chance to flee (under fire of course) and rejected it.

I expect them all to step forward and proudly proclaim that they have but one life to give for their country...................and it ain't theirs!

Back