Right Wing, You Just Got Manipulated By Your Beloved Free Market...

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
"Obama is going to take our guns!" (R)ight? Even though he has always stated he wouldn't. Everyone who isn't ignorant knows that money corrupts politics. Lets dive into this one :)

Arms/weapons have no markup limits. Meaning that they can be sold at any price with no restrictions on price gouging. The sky is the limit.

This IS what happened on a few occasions;
A shooting. NRA, Republicans, Libertarians and Fox News start screaming "OBAMA WANTS TO BAN ALL GUNS!"

People come together with the hatred of Obama and his plan to take our guns. We all buy guns and ammo. All of a sudden there is a shortage. We visit the gun shop as much as possible and buy as much as they will allow, since they set daily limits for single buys. Everyone seems to know we are on the brink of a civil war to protect our guns and they are buying just as fast as me. But this makes the cost go up and the supply go down. I can't get my hands on guns/ammo hardly at all. It's shoulder to shoulder at the gun store................

The dictator, tyrant, power hungry "KING" Obama, FORCED Congress to decide on gun laws. Wow. How dare he show his perspective in such a dictator type of way, forcing a Republican Congress to make the decision.

Meanwhile, lots of uneducated Americans are sitting on cases of Ammo peeking out their window.

People fear the Federal Government for good reason. But they don't fear Big Corp. Big Corp is generally the reason behind a dirty Government..In this case, the Right Wing came out looking like fools with their pants down..:palm:

(Note;This is an extention of a different thread where I predicted Obama would not ban any guns. It was not hard to predict....)

What I saw on the media and from the parties after these shootings;

Right Wing) Obama is going to take all of our guns. The shootings were fake. The shootings were orchestrated by Obama.

Left Wing) We want to talk about the ways to keep guns out of the hands of bad people.

Also, in 6 months there is going to be surplus of all the fun stuff except mags (those are back ordered in the 10s of millions). So the free market is a wonderful thing.

Diane Feinstein proposed to ban one type of weapon, not all weapons. Also the key word here is PROPOSED. People have the right to propose anything they want. The decision to ban Modified Assault Rifles was put into the hands of a Republican controlled Congress. Do you think they are going to ban them?

Yes there will be a surplus soon. This scare is over and unless there is another shooting, gun sales will go back down. The NRA will wait for another massacre then INSTANTLY start the scare again.

Gun Manufacturers buy the NRA & Right Wing>A massacre happens>NRA and Right Wing media scream "Obama is going to take all of our guns">People get scared and buy guns/ammo.

Mark up the prices extremely high>create the need>regulate supplies(I can only sell you 6 boxes of ammo today)>people get scared because of the shortage>Gun Manufacturers get rich from a tragedy...

Outside the Free Market we could regulate the markup making weapons more affordable to more people. But they just pulled a fast one on the Right Wingers creating a need out of thin air. In a few months there will be people across America using Ammo crates as coffee tables and chairs because they went broke out of fear and lack of political homework.

"Obama is going to take our guns!" (R)ight? Even though he has always stated he wouldn't. Everyone who isn't ignorant knows that money corrupts politics. Lets dive into this one :)

Arms/weapons have no markup limits. Meaning that they can be sold at any price with no restrictions on price gouging. The sky is the limit.

This IS what happened on a few occasions;
A shooting. NRA, Republicans, Libertarians and Fox News start screaming "OBAMA WANTS TO BAN ALL GUNS!"

People come together with the hatred of Obama and his plan to take our guns. We all buy guns and ammo. All of a sudden there is a shortage. We visit the gun shop as much as possible and buy as much as they will allow, since they set daily limits for single buys. Everyone seems to know we are on the brink of a civil war to protect our guns and they are buying just as fast as me. But this makes the cost go up and the supply go down. I can't get my hands on guns/ammo hardly at all. It's shoulder to shoulder at the gun store................

The dictator, tyrant, power hungry "KING" Obama, FORCED Congress to decide on gun laws. Wow. How dare he show his perspective in such a dictator type of way, forcing a Republican Congress to make the decision.

Meanwhile, lots of uneducated Americans are sitting on cases of Ammo peeking out their window.

People fear the Federal Government for good reason. But they don't fear Big Corp. Big Corp is generally the reason behind a dirty Government..In this case, the Right Wing came out looking like fools with their pants down..:palm:

(Note;This is an extention of a different thread where I predicted Obama would not ban any guns. It was not hard to predict....)

So only right wingers bought up weapons? Personally I didn't have to. I am already sitting on 10s of thousands of rounds. It is called preparing. I still buy, but I am good.

So only right wingers bought up weapons? Personally I didn't have to. I am already sitting on 10s of thousands of rounds. It is called preparing. I still buy, but I am good.

"The only thing to fear is fear itself."

Looks like the panic mongering Fox News gotcha scared.

No....manufacturers are selling at the same price (adjusted for inflation) as they were a year ago.

Why don't you provide proof of your claim?

I'll assume the claim you mean is the weapon markup. I'll also assume the reason you don't know about it is because you are a party parrot. Then I'll assume you are searching through POLITICAL media sources for information on this.

Just google it man. Open more than one page. Do your own homework. I'm so embarassed by these Americans that expect Fox news or MSNBC to dump them what they need to know. Everytime I have an original thought I get attacked for "drinking the koolaid" when no media source talks about what I talk about. They only say that because they haven't heard about it and it's news to them.

I'm depressed about political America and mostly depressed about the Right Wing parrot sheep.

I'll assume the claim you mean is the weapon markup. I'll also assume the reason you don't know about it is because you are a party parrot. Then I'll assume you are searching through POLITICAL media sources for information on this.

Just google it man. Open more than one page. Do your own homework. I'm so embarassed by these Americans that expect Fox news or MSNBC to dump them what they need to know. Everytime I have an original thought I get attacked for "drinking the koolaid" when no media source talks about what I talk about. They only say that because they haven't heard about it and it's news to them.

I'm depressed about political America and mostly depressed about the Right Wing parrot sheep.

seriously.gif

Yeah, I must be drinking kool-aif when I, an FFL holder, contacted several manufacturers last week and discovered that prices were at the same level as a year ago or earlier. It must be some great conspiracy or something.

Yeah, I must be drinking kool-aif when I, an FFL holder, contacted several manufacturers last week and discovered that prices were at the same level as a year ago or earlier. It must be some great conspiracy or something.

I started typing this out in long form so you would understand the perspective but deleted it because I realized anyone with common sense would have got it by now. I did not say anything about them spiking prices just before a shooting they somehow predicted. I don't even know why I spend time trying to debate with you people..

I started typing this out in long form so you would understand the perspective but deleted it because I realized anyone with common sense would have got it by now. I did not say anything about them spiking prices just before a shooting they somehow predicted. I don't even know why I spend time trying to debate with you people..

So in other words you made a claim, cannot support it with evidence, have had it rejected by an expert, and still maintain it to be true. Yeah, that's a debate alright.

Anti-Party status:
[ ] NOT TOLD
[x] TOLD

[x] FUCKING TOLD
[x] CASH4TOLD.COM
[x] KNIGHTS OF THE TOLD REPUBLIC
[x] TOLDERONE
[x] STONE TOLD STEVE AUSTIN
[x] CURE FOR THE COMMON TOLD
[x] BEN TOLDS
[x] THE 40 YEAR TOLD VIRGIN
[x] 007: TOLDENEYE
[x] TEXAS TOLD’EM
[x] AUSTIN POWERS IN TOLDMEMBER
[x] PTERODACTOLD
[x] TOLDTINO’S PIZZA ROLLS
[x] NO COUNTRY FOR TOLD MEN
[x] 24 CARAT TOLD
[x] ONLY SHOOTING STARS BREAKTHE TOLD
[x] GOING ONCE… GOING TWICE… TOLD
[x] GARY TOLDMAN
[x] TOLD SPICE
[x] TOLD STONE CREAMERY
[x] BABY IT’S TOLD OUTSIDE
[x] POKEMON TOLD AND SILVER
[x] TOLD YELLER
[x] EL DORADO: THE LOST CITY OF TOLD
[x] TOLDPLAY
[x] THE TOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
[x] DANNY DEVITOLD
[x] TOLDEN SUN
[x] FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLDS
[x] CAN’T TEACH A TOLD DOG NEW TRICKS
[x] I AIN’T SAYIN SHE A TOLD DIGGER
[x] TOLDING CHAIR
[x] TOLDIER OF FORTUNE
[x] THE TOLDEN COMPASS
[x] TOLDEN AXE
[x] TOLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM
[x ROCKIN TO THE TOLDIES
[x] BATTLETOLDS
[x] YE TOLDE PUB
[x] TOLDEN CAULFIELD
[x] THE TOLD MAN AND THE SEA
[x] TOLD MEDAL WINNER AT THE OLYMPICS

So in other words you made a claim, cannot support it with evidence, have had it rejected by an expert, and still maintain it to be true. Yeah, that's a debate alright.

*smacks forhead*

I dethroned your post with one sentence...I didn't feel the need to explain it to someone who wouldn't get it if I typed a lot. After all....you didn't even notice that your argument was obsolete with a single sentence.

We have to create a new catagory for Americans like this..

*smacks forhead*

I dethroned your post with one sentence...I didn't feel the need to explain it to someone who wouldn't get it if I typed a lot. After all....you didn't even notice that your argument was obsolete with a single sentence.

We have to create a new catagory for Americans like this..

So where is the proof of your claim then?

Back