Right Wing, You Just Got Manipulated By Your Beloved Free Market...

Anti-Party status:
[ ] NOT TOLD
[x] TOLD

[x] FUCKING TOLD
[x] CASH4TOLD.COM
[x] KNIGHTS OF THE TOLD REPUBLIC
[x] TOLDERONE
[x] STONE TOLD STEVE AUSTIN
[x] CURE FOR THE COMMON TOLD
[x] BEN TOLDS
[x] THE 40 YEAR TOLD VIRGIN
[x] 007: TOLDENEYE
[x] TEXAS TOLD’EM
[x] AUSTIN POWERS IN TOLDMEMBER
[x] PTERODACTOLD
[x] TOLDTINO’S PIZZA ROLLS
[x] NO COUNTRY FOR TOLD MEN
[x] 24 CARAT TOLD
[x] ONLY SHOOTING STARS BREAKTHE TOLD
[x] GOING ONCE… GOING TWICE… TOLD
[x] GARY TOLDMAN
[x] TOLD SPICE
[x] TOLD STONE CREAMERY
[x] BABY IT’S TOLD OUTSIDE
[x] POKEMON TOLD AND SILVER
[x] TOLD YELLER
[x] EL DORADO: THE LOST CITY OF TOLD
[x] TOLDPLAY
[x] THE TOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
[x] DANNY DEVITOLD
[x] TOLDEN SUN
[x] FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLDS
[x] CAN’T TEACH A TOLD DOG NEW TRICKS
[x] I AIN’T SAYIN SHE A TOLD DIGGER
[x] TOLDING CHAIR
[x] TOLDIER OF FORTUNE
[x] THE TOLDEN COMPASS
[x] TOLDEN AXE
[x] TOLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM
[x ROCKIN TO THE TOLDIES
[x] BATTLETOLDS
[x] YE TOLDE PUB
[x] TOLDEN CAULFIELD
[x] THE TOLD MAN AND THE SEA
[x] TOLD MEDAL WINNER AT THE OLYMPICS

So I fit this catagory because YOU don't know how to read. How pathetic...

So I fit this catagory because YOU don't know how to read. How pathetic...

No, you fit in that category because you made a claim without evidence, had it dismissed by an expert, and still maintain that you are correct. In short, you were motherfucking TOLD.

I'll assume the claim you mean is the weapon markup. I'll also assume the reason you don't know about it is because you are a party parrot. Then I'll assume you are searching through POLITICAL media sources for information on this.

Just google it man. Open more than one page. Do your own homework. I'm so embarassed by these Americans that expect Fox news or MSNBC to dump them what they need to know. Everytime I have an original thought I get attacked for "drinking the koolaid" when no media source talks about what I talk about. They only say that because they haven't heard about it and it's news to them.

I'm depressed about political America and mostly depressed about the Right Wing parrot sheep.

By your own admission; you have a mental problem (depression) and should immediately surrender any firearms, that you may possess, to your local Police Department.

Still waiting for proof of your claim. Surely you have it, else you would not have said such a thing.

You people are so ignorant all I've been doing is searching for a different forum I can get challenged at. My claim is OBAMA IS NOT TAKING ALL YOUR GUNS. Where is my proof you ask? Are you seriously that fucking ignorant? Did Obama take all of your guns? THERE is my proof and why did I have to cover that? Seriously. Also, I never said there was a SUDDEN spike in price I said there is no price markup limit. If I have to prove this to you it only proves you can't reasearch anything for yourself.

How pathetic. I'm embarassed for Americans like you. I vote Conservative but I really don't want to because of Fox News zombies like you. Grow up and use your OWN brain.....pathetic.

Still waiting for proof of your claim. Surely you have it, else you would not have said such a thing.

You people are so ignorant all I've been doing is searching for a different forum I can get challenged at. My claim is OBAMA IS NOT TAKING ALL YOUR GUNS. Where is my proof you ask? Are you seriously that fucking ignorant? Did Obama take all of your guns? THERE is my proof and why did I have to cover that? Seriously. Also, I never said there was a SUDDEN spike in price I said there is no price markup limit. If I have to prove this to you it only proves you can't reasearch anything for yourself.

How pathetic. I'm embarassed for Americans like you. I vote Conservative but I really don't want to because of Fox News zombies like you. Grow up and use your OWN brain.....pathetic.

Anti-Party, love how you tell off U.S. Veterans on the internet. So gentlement on this board who served in Iraq you basically call mindless zombies. Now I agree U.S. war veterens need to take a back seat to you. You need to school the veterans better than just saying Fox News.

This is an odd case where both parties are correct. I have been to some gun shows and have seen skyrocketing prices for certain weapons and ammo if you can even find them. For example, I have seen AR15s going for $2500 and some folks are paying it. I have also seen 1000 rounds of 9mm going for $400.

However at Walmart and other places where I pay cash for my ammo, the prices haven't changed one iota. It is harder to find stuff, but the price hasn't increase on a retail basis.

Fortunately, I have a nice stash, I am just having a hard time finding cheap stuff to go out and blast away.

Back