Rightwing racists at it again

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel4
  • Start date Start date
Any slight to Obama is racist. It's like peeing on the Koran.

The Dems have there chance and are blowing it, cause the messiah thinks he is a dictator, so when all else fails he is 1/2 black, yell racism, this Bullshit is getting old quick, people have been using it for years, Wow I lost my job, must be cause of whitey, why not do you job or act like a president in this case and forget all the racist BS, just cause people don't want your policies forced on them doesn't mean there are racist

And again the biggest bit of racism I have seen has been from Obama, lets just say he acted stupidly when he opened his racist mouth

The Dems have there chance and are blowing it, cause the messiah thinks he is a dictator, so when all else fails he is 1/2 black, yell racism, this Bullshit is getting old quick, people have been using it for years, Wow I lost my job, must be cause of whitey, why not do you job or act like a president in this case and forget all the racist BS, just cause people don't want your policies forced on them doesn't mean there are racist

And again the biggest bit of racism I have seen has been from Obama, lets just say he acted stupidly when he opened his racist mouth

he is blowing it, but your still a racist loser.

then try dropping the kkk dues and open your mind to anything other than right wing talking points.
Republicans who don't support their boys 100% of the time don't get razzed nearly as much.

then try dropping the kkk dues and open your mind to anything other than right wing talking points.
Republicans who don't support their boys 100% of the time don't get razzed nearly as much.

typical lefty, telling others how they should think and behave..
As I said, it is becoming BORING here when people get accused of being a racist all time..but hey, you can't see that, must be that top notch edumacation you got..

typical lefty, telling others how they should think and behave..
As I said, it is becoming BORING here when people get accused of being a racist all time..but hey, you can't see that, must be that top notch edumacation you got..

Nobody's telling you what to think. But if you can't see that being with anyside 100% of the time is tied to lack of education and reading then it is what it is.

Nobody's telling you what to think. But if you can't see that being with anyside 100% of the time is tied to lack of education and reading then it is what it is.

you want to have a hand in running people off this board, carry on..
you're too stupid to see yourself and what you are doing...because you are just so way above everyone else..

you want to have a hand in running people off this board, carry on..
you're too stupid to see yourself and what you are doing...because you are just so way above everyone else..

I don't care to run people off, I put the stupid ones on ignore which is where your about to go.

there are lots of smart republicans and democrats here, you are not one of them. But it's not too late.:gives:

I don't care to run people off, I put the stupid ones on ignore which is where your about to go.

there are lots of smart republicans and democrats here, you are not one of them. But it's not too late.:gives:

awww, don't go away mad..you just don't like people telling you the truth..now did I done went and urt your wittle fweelings, sniff sniff

awww, don't go away mad..you just don't like people telling you the truth..now did I done went and urt your wittle fweelings, sniff sniff
you criticizing people for whining? That is fucking rich? You whine so much on this board that your posts all have their own little pitty puddle.

you criticizing people for whining? That is fucking rich? You whine so much on this board that your posts all have their own little pitty puddle.

waaaaa, and what do you call that stuff you post?
You're are another one for calling people a racist every time they turn around..so you're boring also..

The KKK was created as and historically was the terrorist wing of the Democrat Party. Now they're just a bunch of racist Democrats that nobody talks to. *shrug*

he is blowing it, but your still a racist loser.

Well we both agree he is blowing it, the part we don't agree on is who is a loser, LMAO, I haven't posted as you did saying how you can kick so much ass, :pke: Seems guys that have to tell everyone how tuff they are, are usually the whimps that got there ass kicked all threw life then bought a computer,LMAO

Here is to you :321:

And by the way out of all the people posting here you look to be the biggest racist

Back