RNC Tries New Plan: Pretend Trump Isn’t Convicted Felon

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Lara Trump’s RNC Tries New Plan: Pretend Trump Isn’t Convicted Felon​

RNC co-chair Michael Whatley refused to admit that the convention might need to work around Donald Trump’s hush-money sentence.​

The Republican National Convention is fast approaching, and for all the whining Donald Trump has done about what a “horrible city” Milwaukee is, he may not even have to make the trip—considering that he will possibly be in jail.

RNC Chair Michael Whatley has been forced to prepare for this possible reality, as July 15 rushes toward him, and burdened with the responsibility of soothing his party’s anxieties by simply pretending that Trump is not a convicted felon.

RNC co-chair Michael Whatley refused to admit that the convention might need to work around Donald Trump’s hush-money sentence.​

The Republican National Convention is fast approaching, and for all the whining Donald Trump has done about what a “horrible city” Milwaukee is, he may not even have to make the trip—considering that he will possibly be in jail.

RNC Chair Michael Whatley has been forced to prepare for this possible reality, as July 15 rushes toward him, and burdened with the responsibility of soothing his party’s anxieties by simply pretending that Trump is not a convicted felon.
No need to pretend. It doesnt matter that he's a "felon".

Sure to whiny pissing and moaning little bitches but it won't after to the rest of us. Use the quote button coward.
Don't attempt to tell me what to do asshole. Me not quoting you directly changes nothing. You just didn't like the fact that I said it and that's its true. Now fuck off.

It just doesn't matter...;)
In the grand scheme of things no it doesnt. The nitwits on the left have been gunning for this for 8 years. Eight years just so they can call him "felon". It's sad actually but it's no more relevant then
He can grab pussy
Mock a disabled person
Said he could murder someone
"Collude" with Russians
Be impeached twice
Called a rapist
Called a felon
And he's STILL in the hunt for the presidency. So no it doesnt matter.

In the grand scheme of things no it doesnt. The nitwits on the left have been gunning for this for 8 years. Eight years just so they can call him "felon". It's sad actually but it's no more relevant then
He can grab pussy
Mock a disabled person
Said he could murder someone
"Collude" with Russians
Be impeached twice
Called a rapist
Called a felon
And he's STILL in the hunt for the presidency. So no it doesnt matter.
And if they were honest our country was better when he was president than it is now... Joe is just awful for this country.. I can not wait until he's gone...

And to think not that long ago the GOP portrayed themselves as the party of law and order, family values, and moral character, how far that ship has sailed since the rise of Trump
Let me help you fix that......replace GOP with Democrats....and the rise of Trump with the Falling of Joe...That ship is sinking fast...

“better when he was President” is only valid to those with a short memory or drunk on the kool aid
It was better...much better... Just ask the majority of Americans...they'll vote in November to let you know... People are struggling...the thought of 4 more years of the same is unthinkable...

Let me help you fix that......replace GOP with Democrats....and the rise of Trump with the Falling of Joe...That ship is sinking fast...

It was better...much better... Just ask the majority of Americans...they'll vote in November to let you know... People are struggling...the thought of 4 more years of the same is unthinkable...
Ah, nope, Democrats never boasted themselves as filling any of those roles, yet, they were all of them

Much better? Just f* king up Covid and then flat out lying to Americans during the crisis disqualifies Trump as “much better”

I think it is funny how you leftists pretend he is.

The case was a farce and will be overturned. I imagine it will make you cry.

Back