RNC Tries New Plan: Pretend Trump Isn’t Convicted Felon

Of course it doesn’t to you morons.

I'm amused that you don't think you're the moron. :laugh:

Trump always said he could shoot someone on Main Street and it would make no difference to you fucks.

He never said he would shoot anyone shit-for-brains. You mental cases on the left are a hoot.

The one thing he said that isn’t a lie.

Biden lies every time he bloviates, but you hypocritical dumbasses on the left are okay with that.

Don't attempt to tell me what to do asshole.

Irony. An asshole calling others asshole.

Me not quoting you directly changes nothing. You just didn't like the fact that I said it and that's its true. Now fuck off.

Translation:

abell46s-reface.gif

trolls.gif

Ah, nope, Democrats never boasted themselves as filling any of those roles, yet, they were all of them

Much better? Just f* king up Covid and then flat out lying to Americans during the crisis disqualifies Trump as “much better”
We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one...We were much better off...
We all know who screwed up Covid...and it wasn't President Trump...

I'm amused that you don't think you're the moron. :laugh:

He never said he would shoot anyone shit-for-brains. You mental cases on the left are a hoot.

Biden lies every time he bloviates, but you hypocritical dumbasses on the left are okay with that.
Got to love it, Trump admits the truth and cultists as this one ^ wants to deflect in making it all about semantics, typical

And to think not that long ago the GOP portrayed themselves as the party of law and order, family values, and moral character, how far that ship has sailed since the rise of Trump

How is the party not the law and order party and one for family values?

So is destroying families, atheism, not knowing what a woman is and attempting to lock up your opposition about values?

They should instead play up that the Regime so fears Trump that they lawfared him, align him with famous dissidents in history.

“better when he was President” is only valid to those with a short memory or drunk on the kool aid

That's a laughable claim. So lower inflation rates, lower gas prices, lower mortgage rates and lower grocery prices are bad thing according to you leftist loons?

Back