Road Rage!

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Went out onto the back roads today to put my new Miata through it's paces. I drove about 30 miles west from where I live and had turned back east on a scenic byway with lots of curves to head home. As I was turning onto the byway a new model Honda Accord turned onto the byway before me. He was driving about 60 mph which means I was right behind him. I stayed there till I got an opportunity to pass him so I down shifted into 5th and tried to execute the pass but Mr. Accord pulled a Grind move on me and hit his accelerator and took his car up to around 80+ mph with a car coming from the opposite direction, so I had to brake and get back behind Mr. Accord. Thanks a lot asshole!

Fortunately we were on a down hill section with a 45 mph curve coming up. So I backed off his tail and waited for him to lift going into the curve and as soon as he did, I down shifted into passing gear, executed the pass and shot through that curve at around 70 mph and then floored it. About a half mile up the road was a couple of switch backs marked at 35 mph. I went through the first one at 60, floored it toward the second one, braked hard before turning into the second one at around 50 mph and floored it coming out. Looked in my rearview mirror and Mr. Accord was about a half a mile behind me.

Don't play Grind games with me Mr. Accord! LOL

This little fucker is a blast to drive. :)

lmao grind games. spot on.

only difference is, I never lose. You are lucky it wasn't actually me because you'd be dead right now.

Does Grind slow up on people who try to pass him? I thought it was only for tailgaters, or people who deliberately get in front and drive slow. :D

lmao grind games. spot on.

only difference is, I never lose. You are lucky it wasn't actually me because you'd be dead right now.
Naaa I wasn't wiling to die for that pass homey. That's why I got back behind him. I lost that one to him, I'll grant that, but I beat him on that curve. Once he committed to that turn I had him. Bubye!

This things not going to win a drag race but if you have to do a lot of turning. I mean this thing throws itself around a 25 mph curve at 45 mph in a way that just makes you smile.

Did I mention it was like 45 deg with blue skies today and I drove with the top down?

Does Grind slow up on people who try to pass him? I thought it was only for tailgaters, or people who deliberately get in front and drive slow. :D
No. If they try to pass him and someone is coming from the opposite direction he floors it and won't lift. The person trying to pass Grind then has to either pass, brake or die.

Well unfortunately for the clown who played the Grind game with me there was a curve on the road and as soon as he hit the brakes at the turn in the game was over. He couldn't prevent me from passing. He couldn't go faster around the turn than me nor could he turn in as tightly, it was Bubye!!

a better idea might have been to pull off the road and do something while the fool took his stupid immature carcass down the road where you would never have to see them ever again on he face of this earth.

pull over have some fun and make them disappear from your life forever.

make It so they don't even have the right to be in your life

Now that is a win

a better idea might have been to pull off the road and do something while the fool took his stupid immature carcass down the road where you would never have to see them ever again on he face of this earth.

pull over have some fun and make them disappear from your life forever.

make It so they don't even have the right to be in your life

Now that is a win

WWDD.......what would Damo do?......

You couldn't pass a fucking ACCORD? That's your sports car? You're lucky that wasn't me Mott. My fucking land barge would have crushed you.

You couldn't pass a fucking ACCORD? That's your sports car? You're lucky that wasn't me Mott. My fucking land barge would have crushed you.
I couldn't get around the Accord due to oncoming traffic. As soon as the road was clear I dropped him like a bad habit and your fat ass couldn't pass a one winged duck.

Went out onto the back roads today to put my new Miata through it's paces. I drove about 30 miles west from where I live and had turned back east on a scenic byway with lots of curves to head home. As I was turning onto the byway a new model Honda Accord turned onto the byway before me. He was driving about 60 mph which means I was right behind him. I stayed there till I got an opportunity to pass him so I down shifted into 5th and tried to execute the pass but Mr. Accord pulled a Grind move on me and hit his accelerator and took his car up to around 80+ mph with a car coming from the opposite direction, so I had to brake and get back behind Mr. Accord. Thanks a lot asshole!

Fortunately we were on a down hill section with a 45 mph curve coming up. So I backed off his tail and waited for him to lift going into the curve and as soon as he did, I down shifted into passing gear, executed the pass and shot through that curve at around 70 mph and then floored it. About a half mile up the road was a couple of switch backs marked at 35 mph. I went through the first one at 60, floored it toward the second one, braked hard before turning into the second one at around 50 mph and floored it coming out. Looked in my rearview mirror and Mr. Accord was about a half a mile behind me.

Don't play Grind games with me Mr. Accord! LOL

This little fucker is a blast to drive. :)

ROFLMAO

Ricky Racer in a chick car

Back