Road Rage!

Great little car Mott
Not surprised a garbage man willing to die to pass a soccer mom.
I once drove a Miata from nawlins to Minnesota straight through

Went out onto the back roads today to put my new Miata through it's paces. I drove about 30 miles west from where I live and had turned back east on a scenic byway with lots of curves to head home. As I was turning onto the byway a new model Honda Accord turned onto the byway before me. He was driving about 60 mph which means I was right behind him. I stayed there till I got an opportunity to pass him so I down shifted into 5th and tried to execute the pass but Mr. Accord pulled a Grind move on me and hit his accelerator and took his car up to around 80+ mph with a car coming from the opposite direction, so I had to brake and get back behind Mr. Accord. Thanks a lot asshole!

Fortunately we were on a down hill section with a 45 mph curve coming up. So I backed off his tail and waited for him to lift going into the curve and as soon as he did, I down shifted into passing gear, executed the pass and shot through that curve at around 70 mph and then floored it. About a half mile up the road was a couple of switch backs marked at 35 mph. I went through the first one at 60, floored it toward the second one, braked hard before turning into the second one at around 50 mph and floored it coming out. Looked in my rearview mirror and Mr. Accord was about a half a mile behind me.

Don't play Grind games with me Mr. Accord! LOL

This little fucker is a blast to drive. :)

Damn shame you didn't wreck.

Back