Robert De Niro SNAPS! Cuts Psychotic Anti-Trump Ad

You pulled that 50% number directly out of your ass.
Trump lost the popular vote twice and will again, whether he wins the election or not..
For sure he won the popular vote in 2020 once you remove Pedo Joe's fraudulent votes.

Anybody who doesn't have the decency to denounce Trump in full voice
will not be regarded well in civilized circles.

Trump is a cretin,
but what are those who can't see the obvious?
anyone that just goes through your posts realizes you are a sociopath not really fit for decent society

anyone that just goes through your posts realizes you are a sociopath not really fit for decent society
Again you gotta cut him a little slack, very little. He volunteered for years to be a human punching bag. His ability to judge reality is questionable at best.

DeNiro crossed the line with me a long time ago...... when he began denigrating Trump. Hollyweird is heavily entrenched in the Mockingbird CIA program and has been for more than 70 years.
"Denigrating Trump" is a sign of mental health, contrasting with your paranoid "Hollyweird -Mockingbird CIA program"

"Denigrating Trump" is a sign of mental health, contrasting with your paranoid "Hollyweird -Mockingbird CIA program"
Denigrating Trump the way De Niro and the looney left do is a sign of MENTAL ILLNESS.
The Lib/Left/Prog/Marxists are actually suicidal in their support of the worst President in the history of the country.

Denigrating Trump the way De Niro and the looney left do is a sign of MENTAL ILLNESS.
The Lib/Left/Prog/Marxists are actually suicidal in their support of the worst President in the history of the country.
I doubt you could name even half of the Presidents, let alone make and explain any comparisons with Biden.

DeNiro crossed the line with me a long time ago...... when he began denigrating Trump. Hollyweird is heavily entrenched in the Mockingbird CIA program and has been for more than 70 years.
It's so ironic that trumptards celebrate all the congressmen including the Speaker who left their districts to come to NY where they have no business being to genuflect to trump. But when DeNiro, a NY resident speaks his mind the trumptard fucks all lose their shit!

It's so ironic that trumptards celebrate all the congressmen including the Speaker who left their districts to come to NY where they have no business being to genuflect to trump. But when DeNiro, a NY resident speaks his mind the trumptard fucks all lose their shit!
De Niro has been talking out his ass about Trump for years now. This is nothing new. He's a vulgar old washed up rag. Trump is a New Yorker too. Trump has done more for New York than that creep.

It was a translation... I clearly noted such.

Nah, you're the voice of the "Brave New Democrat Party"... They threaten half of America, you know those folks that used to be opponents and are now considered "the enemy", with things like "not allowed into civil society" when what they really mean is they really wish that the guy who wanted to shoot a SCOTUS Justice they disagreed with was successful rather than arrested and that he continued on with more of "the enemy"....

You are the new Onceler, you speak for the Brave New Democrats...
Cutting back on the hyperbole just a little bit,
the two major parties are now SO distant philosophically,
that the actual politicians, not just the rank and file registrants,
interact with one another NOT as the opposition but rather as political enemies.
We see that every day. It's our world now.

That's the actual situation, Damo.
I don't think that you want to lay that on me.

A perusal of my posts will reveal that I'm anything but a "Brave New Democrat."
I don't get hung up on the "woke" social issues at all.

I'm more of an old fashioned FDR Democrat.
I'm FISCALLY progressive.

I believe in a more comprehensive, inclusive public sector
to bolster the social safety net,

and a much more highly regulated private sector
to protect workers and consumers.

Indeed, I may be the only highly partisan Democrat on this forum
who's so socially conservative and fiscally liberal.

The only so-called "social" agenda about which I'm adamant
is women's reproductive rights.

As for the "woke" stuff,
I'm constantly criticized for finding humor in racial and ethnic slurs.:)

Back