Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Interviewed by Bill Maher | mercola.com

There is nothing corrupt about the Super Delegates.

They just happen to have the largest influence inside the Democratic party.

Distinguished party leaders: consisting of all former Democratic presidents, vice presidents, congressional leaders (Democratic speakers of the U.S. House of Representatives, Democratic minority leaders of the House, and Democratic leaders of the Senate), and DNC chairs).

Their seats are automatic at the DNC. When they talk- WE listen!

As I said before, if you retards listened to your own proven leaders of the past, TRUMP WOULD HAVE NEVER REACHED THE GATES OF THE WHITE HOUSE!

Super delegates no longer play a part in the system on the first vote at the convention. The super delegates only get to vote if no winner is declared after the first ballot.

In 2020, superdelegates/unpledged/automatic delegates won’t get a say on the nominee at the convention unless or until a first ballot fails to get a nominee. There is one exception: If a candidate gets enough delegates to make it mathematically impossible for superdelegates to change the outcome, then they can vote. That means they could be decisive if there is no consensus nominee by the convention.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/03/politics/democrats-delegate-rules-2020-explained/index.html

Super delegates no longer play a part in the system on the first vote at the convention. The super delegates only get to vote if no winner is declared after the first ballot.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/03/politics/democrats-delegate-rules-2020-explained/index.html

We are lucky that our Democratic party is much more cohesive and diverse than the Republican party. We are a bigger ticket with a larger tent.

But, I still believe that it is because of our heritage of having strong leaders that are determined to lead us in the right direction, and I believe we should give our Super Delegates the credit they deserve for that!

I still see them as our best advantage in every race we've had for the last 4 decades.

Did we win them all- no! But that is our fault for not getting our own vote out.

It should have never come down to hung chads, or Swift Boat attacks, or the state of Wisconsin- when we lost!

I used to watch Maher's HBO show regularly,

but then I realized that I didn't have as much in common with him

as I originally thought.

Haven't watched in at least a couple of years now.

Why do I suspect very few people have anything in common with you.

We are lucky that our Democratic party is much more cohesive and diverse than the Republican party. We are a bigger ticket with a larger tent.

But, I still believe that it is because of our heritage of having strong leaders that are determined to lead us in the right direction, and I believe we should give our Super Delegates the credit they deserve for that!

I still see them as our best advantage in every race we've had for the last 4 decades.

Did we win them all- no! But that is our fault for not getting our own vote out.

It should have never come down to hung chads, or Swift Boat attacks, or the state of Wisconsin- when we lost!

Large tents are for circuses, and I personally wish that my party were less of a circus.
I believe that political parties should have a sharp ideological focus and actually mean something.

We only have two viable ones, but if we had more, the Presidential Election would become an exercise in futility
and all presidents would then be selected by the House of Representatives in a process laden with deals and compromises.

In other words, our constitution purposely created a government that will NEVER function efficiently under any circumstance..
Many Americans applaud this but I don't.

Our super delegates are generally timid souls who believe in moderate solutions for immoderate problems,
and nominating the old hack whose turn it is.

They make it hard for our party to be aggressively progressive.

I've been a registered Democrat since 1967 because there are only two viable parties
and the Democrats suck less than the Republicans do.
Not a happy situation by any means.

Back