Romney gets owned

Blackflag

"The truth is, Mitt Romney was a liberal governor of Massachusetts who raised taxes, imposed with Ted Kennedy a big government mandate health care plan that is now a quarter of a billion dollars in the red, and managed his state's economy incompetently, leaving Massachusetts with less job growth than 47 other states," McCain said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Romney tries to smear McCain by saying he seriously considered running with Kerry. McCain proceeeds to own his face off.

Anyways this wasn't about me liking or disliking them. This was about Romney getting counterpunch owned by McCain.

Yuck, I'd vote Libertarian in that situation.

Lol I don't even know who their candidate is. I can't believe I wasted my vote on them last year. I'll vote for one or the other. Until there is a 3rd party that actually tries, there is no point.

Lol I don't even know who their candidate is. I can't believe I wasted my vote on them last year. I'll vote for one or the other. Until there is a 3rd party that actually tries, there is no point.

Without PR, third parties in America are doomed to political irrelevance. But I still would vote Libertarian to send a message.

I was accounting for a dumbasses dyslexic fingers.

PR to most people does not mean Porportional Representation.

Back