Romney gets owned

I don't get it.

I've referred to Epicurus as ... like a dozen times since he's changed it. I don't get why he changes it so much.

Trying to wipe the slate clean ...?

"The truth is, Mitt Romney was a liberal governor of Massachusetts who raised taxes, imposed with Ted Kennedy a big government mandate health care plan that is now a quarter of a billion dollars in the red, and managed his state's economy incompetently, leaving Massachusetts with less job growth than 47 other states," McCain said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Romney tries to smear McCain by saying he seriously considered running with Kerry. McCain proceeeds to own his face off.

I don't trust Romney either (and McCain less)---but, for states that were big in manufacturing, the only thing you can blame the electced officials about for their economy is the fact that they did not lift one finger to fight for the tax payers by yelling at the feds for bad trade policies that prompted employeers to leave their own people high and dry. At least Saddam just killed the people he did not care about---instead of making them suffer for the rest of their lives---and most of their kids lives.

Back