Romney on Hillary: 'United States is not a place for a president to be an intern'

Weak!

My 'bro was a captain in the air force, and he wasn't really an executive. What rank was Ron Paul?

I've been told by the I hate bush-I might vote Democratic posters that Edwards experience running his own Law Firm doesn't count. So running a doctor's office is out too. :cool:
Ron Paul was the second one, duh. He has a private practice. A company.

McCain certainly was an executive.

Even a sargeant in the army has run something, even if it is only a team.

And a Law Firm would certainly count. IMO.

Anyway, it must be embarrassing to pretend that running a business isn't running a business.

Even a sargeant in the army has run something

Okay, then tell superfreak that Hillary has WAY more experience "running" things than Ron Paul or McCain do:

She was a partner at one of the top law firms in the south. Which gives her at least as much management duties and responsiblity as an army sargeant. :)

Okay, then tell superfreak that Hillary has WAY more experience "running" things than Ron Paul or McCain do:

She was a partner at one of the top law firms in the south. Which gives her at least as much management duties and responsiblity as an army sargeant. :)
DAAYUM, that make me a better manager than Spinner :cheer:

A Partner is not the one running it. The lead partner does. Partnerships are much like the Senate. Good experience for that arena.

But yeah, I'd say a partner has experience running something. Now, we can go into who has more experience running something...

Even a librarian has run something, or a teacher. Hmmm... I guess Laura Bush has as much experience as Hillary.

But, Hillary, being a lawyer, probably has experience billing people for hours she never worked. That is much more analogous to government work than running a successful business.

I would be kind of scared if any president actually tried to manually micromanage the government themselves. The department heads are there to take care of that. Specialized knowledge like Romney has may help in one or two departments but no one can have general knowledge of how best to run the entire government.

But, Hillary, being a lawyer, probably has experience billing people for hours she never worked. That is much more analogous to government work than running a successful business.
lol.

Seriously, there is nothing that would prepare a person for that position. You need somebody that is able to learn quickly, act smartly and with wisdom, and who will surround themselves with people who will both keep them in check and give advice.

I'd trust a military experience, but that isn't any true sign of "experience" being the President of the US. The only ones with that are Incumbents.

Back