Ron DeSantis Is Tanking His Own Campaign And It's Glorious To Watch

He's too small, thin, brown and foreign to win any Republican contest.

Almost effeminate looking.

Everything the Republicans hate.

Republicans will never vote for someone like him in any kind of large numbers.
Racism. Bigotry. Projection.

I don't trust Vivek.

If he is so "Team Trump" on everything, then why is he running against Trump?

He is a bright guy, he probably knows that the Revolution will take Trump out, we are not allowed to choose him. We were told that 15/16 but we choose him anyway, this time this will not be allowed to happen.

He is a bright guy, he probably knows that the Revolution will take Trump out, we are not allowed to choose him. We were told that 15/16 but we choose him anyway, this time this will not be allowed to happen.

I see why a Trumpy would be OK with Vivek. He looted a bunch of investors out of millions of dollars through lies and faking testimony and lab results. But he appears to be wealthy. That is all you suckups require. God must have selected him to be rich, so you must follow.

Why would he want to do that? I see why you are a Trumpy. Your right-wing belief level is high and your knowledge of facts is very, very low. Why would Biden want that? It makes no sense, just like your posts.

Because they have paid him millions so they own him

He is horrible. The more I learn about him, the more I see a Trump.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP :rofl2:

giphy.gif

Biden has shown how China controls him

It's interesting how effective the Reichwing brainwashing has been. You MAGATs think that Russia is our friend and only China is our enemy. Not one of you can explain why it is that China would want to piss off its biggest customer -- the United States. We are economic competitors, yes, but thanks to Walmart and and almost all other American retailers, we are still their their biggest source of export income.

LlCqHaL.jpg

China is busy making inroads into and investing in third world countries, notably in Africa. This expands their economic and geopolitical influence. Do you think that the U.S. should be following suit?

It's interesting how effective the Reichwing brainwashing has been. You MAGATs think that Russia is our friend and only China is our enemy. Not one of you can explain why it is that China would want to piss off its biggest customer -- the United States. We are economic competitors, yes, but thanks to Walmart and and almost all other American retailers, we are still their their biggest source of export income.

LlCqHaL.jpg

China is busy making inroads into and investing in third world countries, notably in Africa. This expands their economic and geopolitical influence. Do you think that the U.S. should be following suit?

You show you know nothing about people who are not Democrats

You show you know nothing about people who are not Democrats

So no comments on the factual data presented that we are China's biggest customer/trading partner -- so why would they want to call us enemies? Didn't think so. You MAGATs can only focus on the scary, shiny things presented to you by Faux and your #TangerineTyrant.

So no comments on the factual data presented that we are China's biggest customer/trading partner -- so why would they want to call us enemies? Didn't think so. You MAGATs can only focus on the scary, shiny things presented to you by Faux and your #TangerineTyrant.

As I said China owns Biden

Back