Ron Paul For President

Ok. So now believing that protecting the american standard of living from the ravages of insane "free trade" fascism is left wing?

How do free people compete with slaves damo?

Whose economy was stronger in 1860? The American North's or the South's?

Fascist.

P.S. The South had overall greater wealth and affluence in 1850, before the free labor movement took started up in the North...

Whose economy was stronger in 1860? The American North's or the South's?

Fascist.

P.S. The South had overall greater wealth and affluence in 1850, before the free labor movement took started up in the North...

What is your point? Do you have one, Ranty McRant?

I refuse to explain something that requires only reading comprehension to understand. Re-read your quote and my response to it. If you still don't understand it, then you are a dumbass.

I refuse to explain something that requires only reading comprehension to understand. Re-read your quote and my response to it. If you still don't understand it, then you are a dumbass.
There seems to be a trend here among Paul supporters. Avoidance of serious discussion by insulting their fellow poster.

There seems to be a trend here among Paul supporters. Avoidance of serious discussion by insulting their fellow poster.

Nah, we all just know each other pretty well. I think you'll find that there's plenty of healthy debate here.

Back