Ron Paul Mr. StormFront In Chief

CanadianKid

The New Republic is set to publish on Friday a damaging expose on Congressman Ron Paul (R), portraying him as a virulent racist and anti-Semite. Appearing on Tucker Carlson's show on MSNBC on Monday evening, TNR reported Jamie Kirchick detailed a litany of allegations against Paul. Kirchick said most of his information came from articles published over the past 20 years in the subscription-based Ron Paul Survival Report newsletter. Kirchick said he will detail a two decade history of newsletter articles filled with "racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic invective." Further, Kirchick alleged Paul has openly referred to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. as a "gay pedophile" and was once a featured speaker at a Confederate "pro-secessionist conference."

www.politics1.com

Check it out....

CK

They were all just ghost written and he had no idea what was being said in a publication that carried his name on it.

They were all just ghost written and he had no idea what was being said in a publication that carried his name on it.

Doesn't it seem strange that someone working for him would even feel comfortable enough with writing that for him? When I think of all the staffers I know in every part of government, NONE of them would even dream of doing something like this. There had to be a comfort level amongst them on the subject matter.

Doesn't it seem strange that someone working for him would even feel comfortable enough with writing that for him? When I think of all the staffers I know in every part of government, NONE of them would even dream of doing something like this. There had to be a comfort level amongst them on the subject matter.

And was it really the writing of one lone ranger? Or, does a congressman's newsletter have a staff and editors, who approve the writing and decide what gets published?

And was it really the writing of one lone ranger? Or, does a congressman's newsletter have a staff and editors, who approve the writing and decide what gets published?

Most organized and qualified elected officials operate that way. I don't know about 'Grand Dragon'

It seems strange that you openly advocate racial discrimination and can still sleep at night.

It seems strange that you openly advocate racial discrimination and can still sleep at night.

We get it. You don't support AA. Get some material and move the fvck on. You have had nothing interesting or new to add since you got here.

We get it. You don't support AA. Get some material and move the fvck on. You have had nothing interesting or new to add since you got here.

Stop advocating racial discrimination. Look in the mirror and realize that you and your ilk are the only ones still seeking to racially discriminate. As long as you're pointing fingers, mine will be in your face. Get used to it, racist hypocrite. There's nothing you can do about it.

Stop advocating racial discrimination. Look in the mirror and realize that you and your ilk are the only ones still seeking to racially discriminate. As long as you're pointing fingers, mine will be in your face. Get used to it, racist hypocrite. There's nothing you can do about it.

LMAO this is hilarious Tianabuttugly gets called a racist while she goes about calling everybody else racist....

CK

LMAO this is hilarious Tianabuttugly gets called a racist while she goes about calling everybody else racist....

CK

These liberal racists won't be happy until all whites are in a concentration camp. The level of hypocrisy is astounding, and yes, hilarious too.

Is this what you and new troll girlfriend talk about? The racist ilk seeking to discriminate?

Back