Ron Paul Mr. StormFront In Chief

Like I said this aint a high school popularity contest and the rules of decorum dont apply on the Internet...

So take a chill pill.

CK

The fact that you think decorum only works in high school popularity contests is quite telling in itself .. but regardless, Lady T frequently offers some of the best comments on this board.

Chill pill?

Don't defend her ignorant racism. Are swooping in to save her? She must be weak.

No, you're weak, scared, paranoid and seemingly devoid of manhood.

I'll "swoop in" and defend anyone I choose .. you can "slime in" and defend Manthing Ann Coulter if you choose.

The fact that you think decorum only works in high school popularity contests is quite telling in itself .. but regardless, Lady T frequently offers some of the best comments on this board.

Chill pill?

Think for yourself and judge others not by gossip or rumours but by what you see yourself...

Like I said you can play this high school popularity contest on here where everybody PMs gossip to each other pretending to be in the cliche.....

That aint how I roll but feel free to tow her ass out of the gutter....

CK

Last edited:
Think for yourself and judge others not by gossip or rumours but by what you see yourself...

Like I said you can play this high school popularity contest on here where everybody PMs gossip to each other pretending to be in the cliche.....

That aint how I roll but feel free to toe her ass out of the gutter....

CK

As I remember, I got a PM from you.

What's your point.

I told you at the time that I judge others by what comes from them .. which is exactly what I'm doing now.

I judge people by their actions....Not how others perceive of them....

Thats why unlike all you cliques on here myself and people like Dano, Grind know where we all stand...

We dont change positions or try to become the most popular like Watermark or Beefy....We stand on principles...

CK

No, you're weak, scared, paranoid and seemingly devoid of manhood.

I'll "swoop in" and defend anyone I choose .. you can "slime in" and defend Manthing Ann Coulter if you choose.

Nope. I simply believe all individuals have a right to not be discriminated against based on their race.

I support your right to "swoop in", I just find it hilarious how obvious it is that she needs it. Poor thing.

I judge people by their actions....Not how others perceive of them....

Thats why unlike all you cliques on here myself and people like Dano, Grind know where we all stand...

We dont change positions or try to become the most popular like Watermark or Beefy....We stand on principles...

CK

Neither you, nor Dano, Grind, or anyone else here has a patent on principles.

You post your thoughts the same as everyone else and they don't come with a Seal of Approval.

Changing positions is a sign of intellectualism as no one has the ultimate answers to anything.

Nope. I simply believe all individuals have a right to not be discriminated against based on their race.

I support your right to "swoop in", I just find it hilarious how obvious it is that she needs it. Poor thing.

As I said, you have no apparent semblance of manhood.

What a surprise.

Neither you, nor Dano, Grind, or anyone else here has a patent on principles.

You post your thoughts the same as everyone else and they don't come with a Seal of Approval.

Changing positions is a sign of intellectualism as no one has the ultimate answers to anything.

You mean like how sometimes racial discrimination is wrong, and sometimes it's justice? That's not intellectualism; it's a mix of inconsistency, hypocrisy, denial, and hatred.

F#$@ you Sir Cadaver.

Your incessant whinings are the death throes of a shrinking man. Quite pleasant hearing the sound of overt racism dying like a stuck pig I might add.

Get ready .. you might have a black president .. and the most powerful woman in America might be a black woman, Oprah, whose support has seemed to propel Obama into the lead.

Damn it's good to hear your pain.

:clink: truth be told I can't pay attention to him anymore. Its the same thing over and over and he's been owned over and over on the same topic. He just doesn't it.

I've told you this before. You're a lot better than me, because quite frankly I don't have the patience for knuckle dragging morons.

:clink: truth be told I can't pay attention to him anymore. Its the same thing over and over and he's been owned over and over on the same topic. He just doesn't it.

I've told you this before. You're a lot better than me, because quite frankly I don't have the patience for knuckle dragging morons.

I've developed an evil taste for burnt racists and I absolutely love roasting them.

No. It's more like you have no way to combat allegations of your obvious racism and double standards.

No. It's more like you have no way to combat allegations of your obvious racism and double standards.
It's not a double standard and I pointed out to you, with the rehab analogy why it is is not. But rather than debate me on that, which you obviously can't, you call names and come back with what you percieve to be witty one liners.

As I remember, I got a PM from you.

What's your point.

I told you at the time that I judge others by what comes from them .. which is exactly what I'm doing now.

He's actually worse than a$$munch. He's made several disgusting and overtly racist posts to me too on the other board. I've had him on IA since I got here and I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before he pulls out his plantation, maid, etc jokes. Consider yourself warned.

yet we beat your ass intellectually everytime. As beefy said, you've been skewered with your own hypocrisy.
See my post above. Having Beefy tell me that you skewered me does not make it so and it is funny that happened, what two or three weeks ago and it's all you got to hold on to now.

Back