Ron Paul On NSA Snooping

Loony tune nut jobs follow looney tune nut jobs!
You are the classic prole for that job.

And clueless drones can only slobber personal insults to avoid any actual debate with substance. You have nary the intellect or the balls to articulate any reasonable argument of any real evidence that either Ron Paul or I am a “nut job.” But your failure to do so is proof positive of the intellectual midget you are.

And clueless drones can only slobber personal insults to avoid any actual debate with substance. You have nary the intellect or the balls to articulate any reasonable argument of any real evidence that either Ron Paul or I am a “nut job.” But your failure to do so is proof positive of the intellectual midget you are.
Your intellectual might is as big as his following. Minuscule

i'm sorry Classic Liberal but where does it say in the constitution that monitoring of calls is illegal. the phone companies have all of that as well that they choose to give to the government. You should be more worried about the irresponsible corporations then the government which has stricter rules and more accountability.

i'm sorry Classic Liberal but where does it say in the constitution that monitoring of calls is illegal.

If you ever bothered to read the Constitution, you might know. The following is where it says”in the Constitution” that monitoring of calls and e-mails is illegal.

“The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the person or things to be seized.”(Amendment 4, United States Constitution)

the phone companies have all of that as well that they choose to give to the government.

The phone companies and IP’s are authorized by every customer to have that information. You automatically give them that authority when you become their customer.

You should be more worried about the irresponsible corporations then the government which has stricter rules and more accountability.

The companies have incentive to handle your information with care because you can drop them like a hot potato and go elsewhere with your business. The fucking government has no such incentive and its oversight is a fucking joke. We’re seeing the value of government oversight every day. Benghazi, AP snooping, snooping into news reporter’s phones, e-mails and even their family’s, IRS oversight, Fast & Furious and on and on. BIG government is a monstrous, bungling, corrupt, incompetent gang of fucking idiots and crooks.

“Government is not reason it is not eloquence, its force like fire a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible actions.” (George Washington)

Due to the FISA Amendments Act and its section 702 authorities, Americans’ communications are collected and viewed on a daily basis on the certification of an analyst rather than a warrant.

They excuse this as "incidental" collection, but at the end of the day, someone at NSA still has the content of your communications. Even in the event of "warranted" intercept, it's important to understand the intelligence community doesn't always deal with what you would consider a "real" warrant like a Police department would have to, the "warrant" is more of a templated form they fill out and send to a reliable judge with a rubber stamp.

We're finally beginning to see more transparency and better details about these programs for the first time since their inception. They are legally compelled to comply and maintain their silence in regard to specifics of the program, but that does not comply them from ethical obligation.

If, for example Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Apple refused to provide this cooperation with the Intelligence Community, what do you think the government would do?

Citizens with a conscience are not going to ignore wrong-doing simply because they'll be destroyed for it, the conscience forbids it.

Due to the FISA Amendments Act and its section 702 authorities, Americans’ communications are collected and viewed on a daily basis on the certification of an analyst rather than a warrant.

They excuse this as "incidental" collection, but at the end of the day, someone at NSA still has the content of your communications. Even in the event of "warranted" intercept, it's important to understand the intelligence community doesn't always deal with what you would consider a "real" warrant like a Police department would have to, the "warrant" is more of a templated form they fill out and send to a reliable judge with a rubber stamp.

We're finally beginning to see more transparency and better details about these programs for the first time since their inception. They are legally compelled to comply and maintain their silence in regard to specifics of the program, but that does not comply them from ethical obligation.

If, for example Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Apple refused to provide this cooperation with the Intelligence Community, what do you think the government would do?

Citizens with a conscience are not going to ignore wrong-doing simply because they'll be destroyed for it, the conscience forbids it.

“Government is not reason it is not eloquence, its force like fire a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible actions.” (George Washington)

i'm sorry Classic Liberal but where does it say in the constitution that monitoring of calls is illegal. the phone companies have all of that as well that they choose to give to the government. You should be more worried about the irresponsible corporations then the government which has stricter rules and more accountability.

The more panicked talk we hear from people like him, Feinstein, and King, the better off we all are.

One of the few Libertarians who admits you can change the Constitution with the correct process....

Every libertarian I know is well aware of the constitutional amendment process. We’re also aware that most of America’s problems are the aftermath of Democrats and Republicans ignoring the amendment process and the Constitution in general. If you had a clue what you were talking about you’d realize it’s your leftist bastard allies who are the most willfully ignorant of the Constitution’s amendment process.

He sadly bread an onslaught of morons who think the Constitution can and will never change.

If you had a fucking clue, you’d realize we know that the Constitution will never change because the right & left powers that be don’t even bother with the Constitution. They ignore it and pass unconstitutional legislation regularly and it gets approved by their corrupt allies on the courts. The Constitution has been rendered to toilet paper by you and yours.

jiGyRLW.png

The NSA specifically targets the communications of everyone. It ingests them by default. It collects them in its system and it filters them and it analyses them and it measures them and it stores them for periods of time simply because that's the easiest, most efficient, and most valuable way to achieve these ends.

So while they may be intending to target someone associated with a foreign government or someone they suspect of terrorism, they're collecting your communications to do so.

The fucking government violates the 4th amendment, and the whistle blower becomes the criminal. What’s wrong with that picture?

It appears to me that the criminals are the folks like King, McCain, Graham, Feinstein, Pelosi, Boehner, Rove, and every other BIG government pervert supporting the NSA and its 4th Amendment violations.

Every libertarian I know is well aware of the constitutional amendment process. We’re also aware that most of America’s problems are the aftermath of Democrats and Republicans ignoring the amendment process and the Constitution in general. If you had a clue what you were talking about you’d realize it’s your leftist bastard allies who are the most willfully ignorant of the Constitution’s amendment process.

If you had a fucking clue, you’d realize we know that the Constitution will never change because the right & left powers that be don’t even bother with the Constitution. They ignore it and pass unconstitutional legislation regularly and it gets approved by their corrupt allies on the courts. The Constitution has been rendered to toilet paper by you and yours.

By me and my what?

I'm pretty sure you didn't know about the process until I educated you on it. You looked like a deer in headlights when I stated we can change the Constitution, much like most Libertarians.

The fucking government violates the 4th amendment, and the whistle blower becomes the criminal. What’s wrong with that picture?

It appears to me that the criminals are the folks like King, McCain, Graham, Feinstein, Pelosi, Boehner, Rove, and every other BIG government pervert supporting the NSA and its 4th Amendment violations.

You are learning, although a slow learner.

The Right is ran by Corporations, the sooner you learn that "the more you know" I could explain this for you for days but you are still a party noob and wouldn't want to hear it. You have potential to learn a lot about politics, but you are just like the Left and Right.

You don't know much about worldwide politics, you are still in the mindset of national. But if anything is a "worldwide politics for dummies" learning that Corporations run politics is it. Our Federal reserve chairman who owns Halliburton is raking in profits today to rebuild Iraq.......why did we go to war with Iraq?

The Right is ran by Corporations, the sooner you learn that "the more you know" I could explain this for you for days but you are still a party noob and wouldn't want to hear it. You have potential to learn a lot about politics, but you are just like the Left and Right.

You don't know much about worldwide politics, you are still in the mindset of national. But if anything is a "worldwide politics for dummies" learning that Corporations run politics is it. Our Federal reserve chairman who owns Halliburton is raking in profits today to rebuild Iraq.......why did we go to war with Iraq?[/QUOTE]

Dude I would love to know what poster you are on this board. You are funny man.

Ben Bernanke owns Halliburton and is raking in profits on them?

You don't know much about worldwide politics, you are still in the mindset of national. But if anything is a "worldwide politics for dummies" learning that Corporations run politics is it. Our Federal reserve chairman who owns Halliburton is raking in profits today to rebuild Iraq.......why did we go to war with Iraq?[/QUOTE]

Dude I would love to know what poster you are on this board. You are funny man.

Ben Bernanke owns Halliburton and is raking in profits on them?

I miss-spoke. He isn't a chairman, or maybe he is, he is a board member.

I am ME on these forums.

Do the research yourself. when did we start rebuilding Countries we are at war with first. Then find out what Corporation is rebuilding it. Heck, I would guess they are the Construction Corporation rebuilding the twin towers. Maybe even the ones building Prism. I'd like to see if google tells me who is building prism, googling now.

Back