Ron Paul On NSA Snooping

I've never seen his schtick fall completely apart under scrutiny before this. He must have been posting drunk. The irony is that you were the one to come along and bust him!

:clink:

You still haven't seen me fall apart. Or maybe you can answer a direct question. It's all a process kiddo :)

I don't discuss politics to do simple searches for others.

I have done the homework, otherwise I wouldn't parrot it off like a tool Right or Left Winger.

welcome to politics kid.

It’s perfectly apparent you discuss politics simply to put your fucking foot in your fucking mouth and prove you’re Anti Every Party except the fucking Democrat Party.

You’ve exposed yourself Junior Goober. You’re guilty of indecent exposure! When you graduate from the 3rd grade, (if you ever do), change your name and post again as “Anti-Republican/Fox News.”

It’s perfectly apparent you discuss politics simply to put your fucking foot in your fucking mouth and prove you’re Anti Every Party except the fucking Democrat Party.

You’ve exposed yourself Junior Goober. You’re guilty of indecent exposure! When you graduate from the 3rd grade, (if you ever do), change your name and post again as “Anti-Republican/Fox News.”

So I am the one young and uneducated for stating facts? Maybe you should read your own post and ask yourself what it has to do with politics. Maybe you will learn that the uneducated child is you who wants to "QQ and pew pew"more than actually have a mature political discussion :good4u:

i'm sorry Classic Liberal but where does it say in the constitution that monitoring of calls is illegal. the phone companies have all of that as well that they choose to give to the government. You should be more worried about the irresponsible corporations then the government which has stricter rules and more accountability.

Let me know when Verizon can kick in my door.

That's a great video.

Even thought he blind Right made the Patriot Act, it doesn't matter who supports it, they are wrong. Most Lefts knew what the Patriot Act was, but since everyone is more obsessed by their party always being correct, they don't notice their own flaws even when they can be exactly as dangerous or more dangerous than the others parties.

This topic exposes the basics of politics to me. The Left and it's good nature assuming no one in the future will abuse the power. And the Right that doesn't want the Gov to have that power and actually does abuse that power every chance they get.

That's a great video.

Even thought he blind Right made the Patriot Act, it doesn't matter who supports it, they are wrong. Most Lefts knew what the Patriot Act was, but since everyone is more obsessed by their party always being correct, they don't notice their own flaws even when they can be exactly as dangerous or more dangerous than the others parties.

This topic exposes the basics of politics to me. The Left and it's good nature assuming no one in the future will abuse the power. And the Right that doesn't want the Gov to have that power and actually does abuse that power every chance they get.

But Goober the messenger in the video is neither left or right. The Judge is a Strict Constructionist Constitutionalist.

The rightist neo-con Bush created the Patriot Act and leftist lemmings like you refuse to acknowledge the fact that your fucking hero Obama has put it on steroids.

Back