Ron Paul's coffers nearing 20 million

"Nobody would understand if I faded out before Feb. 5," he said.

Is Sherlock Holmes required to decipher that?

Does one have to have a secret decoder ring to figure out what he's saying.

This clown is going to drop out of the race and take that money with him. He'll spend it in his congressional race and pump the rest in the the Republican Party coffers .. and all the Ronbots and Paultards who've been supporting him and giving him money because he's "antiwar" will have ended up supporting the prowar GOP agenda.

Anyone else notice that he's spending very little of the money?

And Ron Paul will laugh his racist ass off all the way to the bank thinking, "What dummies."

Ho-ho-holy shit are you an idiot! I have some coal for you and yes it is black!
Ron Paul, a racist, that is a very naughty thing to say, why don't you try actually visiting his website and I might just bring you that black viper dildo you wrote me for?
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/racism

"Nobody would understand if I faded out before Feb. 5," he said.

Is Sherlock Holmes required to decipher that?

Does one have to have a secret decoder ring to figure out what he's saying.

This clown is going to drop out of the race and take that money with him. He'll spend it in his congressional race and pump the rest in the the Republican Party coffers .. and all the Ronbots and Paultards who've been supporting him and giving him money because he's "antiwar" will have ended up supporting the prowar GOP agenda.

Anyone else notice that he's spending very little of the money?

And Ron Paul will laugh his racist ass off all the way to the bank thinking, "What dummies."

He'll spend it in his congressional race and pump the rest in the the Republican Party coffers .. and all the Ronbots and Paultards who've been supporting him and giving him money because he's "antiwar" will have ended up supporting the prowar GOP agenda.

now, that would be ironic.

Ho-ho-holy shit are you an idiot! I have some coal for you and yes it is black!
Ron Paul, a racist, that is a very naughty thing to say, why don't you try actually visiting his website and I might just bring you that black viper dildo you wrote me for?
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/racism

You got it a bit mixed up there Santa .. it was your mom who asked for the black dildo. I already have one.

As for his website .. that's for dummies.

You got it a bit mixed up there Santa .. it was your mom who asked for the black dildo. I already have one.
Oh-oh-oh, then I am puzzled? If you already have a black dildo :o
then why did you write me for another one?
You know when I tell folks we have a toy shop here, I don't mean adult toys anyway.

As for his website .. that's for dummies.
Yes websites are complicated things, but if you hover your mouse over that glowing blue thingy and then left-click, well ho-ho-HOMG it takes you to Ron Paul to actually read what he says about racism rather than make dumb assumptions based on him wanting to pay for Rosa Parks medal with his own cash and not taxpayers.

You know when I tell folks we have a toy shop here, I don't mean adult toys anyway.

Yes websites are complicated things, but if you hover your mouse over that glowing blue thingy and then left-click, well ho-ho-HOMG it takes you to Ron Paul to actually read what he says about racism rather than make dumb assumptions based on him wanting to pay for Rosa Parks medal with his own cash and not taxpayers.

Give it up Dano you freaking pig.

Why.........

From chatting with people around my area for the past few months I have concluded that less than 10% in my area even know who Ron Paul is.

He might need to send a blimp this way.

so you can have some target practice................low on clay pidgeons this year?:cof1:

You keep getting it confused there Santa .. go ask your mother about the black dildo. You're old enough now that she can explain some things to you she never told you.

Then, go deliver yourself a brain so perhaps you can figure out how to post intelligently on a adult message board instead of posting lame seriously unfunny quips from the abyss of your small mind.

With that newly delivered brain you might be able to figure out that "racism" sticks to Paul like shit on the bottom of your shoe .. and it's something that I don't even have to debate anymore .. particularly with an idiot that calls itself Santa Claus.

Dudes, Santa was an orphan. Don't you watch christmas movies? How could he ask her about black dildos?

You keep getting it confused there Santa .. go ask your mother about the black dildo. You're old enough now that she can explain some things to you she never told you.
What am I confused about, I asked you about that black dildo you wanted and you responded that you already had one. Maybe the elves can send you some big spongy letters so you can relearn basic English.

Then, go deliver yourself a brain so perhaps you can figure out how to post intelligently on a adult message board instead of posting lame seriously unfunny quips from the abyss of your small mind.
Hohoho, usually I only give one lump of coal but in your case, I'll back the sleigh in.

With that newly delivered brain you might be able to figure out that "racism" sticks to Paul like shit on the bottom of your shoe .. and it's something that I don't even have to debate anymore .. particularly with an idiot that calls itself Santa Claus.
The only shit that stuck to the bottom of my shoe was after I visited your house and gave you a ho-ho-hoof up the ass!

Can someone make Dano stop posting about dildos? He is freaking me out. I guess I am not surprised that Dano is obsessed with dildos, but do we all need to hear about it?

Dudes, Santa was an orphan. Don't you watch christmas movies? How could he ask her about black dildos?

Not this again. I'm not sure if this is an attempt at humour, but this is very akin you your previous question: "why would anyone goof around, voting in a JPP poll?

Seriously dude, did your parents make you read Ayn Rand and economics books when you were six? Lighten up!

Never read Ayn Rand, but economics and banking/finance are part of my family.

But it was a joke, just watched that movie with my 3 year old the other day.

This clown is going to drop out of the race and take that money with him. He'll spend it in his congressional race and pump the rest in the the Republican Party coffers ......

This demonstrates how utterly little you know about Ron Paul. You know next to nothing, yet you claim to know the future? WTF?

Seriously...what is Mr Ron Pauls going to do with this 20 million dollars?

Everyone knows he's not going to win the nomination so can he just keep it for next time or is he obligated to spend it or return the unspent amount?

Seriously...what is Mr Ron Pauls going to do with this 20 million dollars?

Everyone knows he's not going to win the nomination so can he just keep it for next time or is he obligated to spend it or return the unspent amount?

He'll likely spend it on his campaign.

But suggesting that a vehemently anti-war candidate's successful fund raising somehow translates into fundraising for pro war candidates is utter fucking baloney, and dishosent at best.

Talk about a ludicrous spin job. That might be the biggest pile of shit on this board in a long time.

Back