Ronald Reagan: Democracy is worth dying for

Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man.
Ronald Reagan

"The American experiment in democracy rests on this insight....Its discovery was the great triumph of our Founding Fathers voiced by William Penn: 'If we will not be governed by God, we must be governed by tyrants.' " - Ronald Reagan

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/reagan-was-right-acu-wrong-atheism-is-enemy-of-america

The problem is that actions speak louder than words.

The reason Soviet and Russian leaders have always laughed at American conservatives when they try to lecture Russians, Iraqis, Chinese, or anyone else about the merits of democracy and of free and fair elections, is they know Republicans are full of sh*t.

The know god damn well that as Republicans deliver these lectures to Russians and Chinese, the GOP is working relentlessly back in the U.S. to subvert democracy, gerrymander election results, disenfranchise voters, and weight the scales towards corporate money and the interests of the wealthy investor class.

The Soviets lied about a lot of things. But one thing they were actually right about, is when they laughed in the face of Reagan, and told him to take his lectures about merits of democracy and shove it up his @ss.

yes the Russians and Putin who was KGB knew full well the actions of the republican party

THEY WERE ALL COURT DOCUMENTED RIGHT UP TO OUR SCOTUS

Our corporate media didn't much like telling the American people about those facts though

yes the Russians and Putin who was KGB knew full well the actions of the republican party

THEY WERE ALL COURT DOCUMENTED RIGHT UP TO OUR SCOTUS

Our corporate media didn't much like telling the American people about those facts though

but clinton sold them the uranium. and seth rich gave wikileaks the emails from the dnc.

well

every republican should be forced to scream that from the mountain top then if they want to claim we are NOT a democracy

In Reagan's last speech as president he said that America needed INFORMED PATRIOTS.. He said democracy and education went hand in hand. He would be sick to see a moron like Trump in the WH.

I'm not so sure.

Trump just says the quiet parts out loud.

The problem is that actions speak louder than words.

The reason Soviet and Russian leaders have always laughed at American conservatives when they try to lecture Russians, Iraqis, Chinese, or anyone else about the merits of democracy and of free and fair elections, is they know Republicans are full of sh*t.

The know god damn well that as Republicans deliver these lectures to Russians and Chinese, the GOP is working relentlessly back in the U.S. to subvert democracy, gerrymander election results, disenfranchise voters, and weight the scales towards corporate money and the interests of the wealthy investor class.

The Soviets lied about a lot of things. But one thing they were actually right about, is when they laughed in the face of Reagan, and told him to take his lectures about merits of democracy and shove it up his @ss.

The one thing that is definitely full of shit is your nose based on where you stick it.

but we're really a constitutional republic, regardless of how much you hate the bill of rights.

'But i drive a truck and not an automobile.'.

'But i have a knife, fork and spoon and not cutlery'.

Derps and their idiocy so confused on how trucks AND cars are a subset of automobiles. Knives et al are a subset of cutlery. And a Constitutional Representative Republic IS A FORM OF DEMOCRACY.

(inb4 more type ... 'it a car and not an automobile...i stand by it' idiocy)

'But i drive a truck and not an automobile.'.

'But i have a knife, fork and spoon and not cutlery'.

Derps and their idiocy so confused on how trucks AND cars are a subset of automobiles. Knives et al are a subset of cutlery. And a Constitutional Representative Republic IS A FORM OF DEMOCRACY.

(inb4 more type ... 'it a car and not an automobile...i stand by it' idiocy)

please cease and desist your idiot noises, thank you.

sincerely, the public.

and while you're at it, please explain how it's smart to send all the jobs away.

Ask the corporations and the wealthy. They sent the jobs away. Of course, they run the Republican party so the reds are complicit. Some Dems were bought off. But the Dem platform is against it.

Ask the corporations and the wealthy. They sent the jobs away. Of course, they run the Republican party so the reds are complicit. Some Dems were bought off. But the Dem platform is against it.

your support of ukraine, mandatory vax, censorship etc, says otherwise.

Back