Ronald Reagan was a great man

Last edited:
There you have it folks...this idiot just post variations of the same illogical blathering, and then uses his own version of reality to justify his nonsense. All one has to do is just check the chronology of the exchanges on this thread to see what a liar he is...and how having the last lie/word is the extent of his insipid stubborness. He's done.
Actually this link here proves you 100% wrong: www.libbysfos.com. :)

:palm: jeezus, tweedledumber complimenting tweedledumb......I just pray these two are sterile! Someone tell them the difference between referring someone to an article that analyzes a subject and/or provides valid documented facts that support a declarative stance as opposed to just pointing to an idex page?

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Ronald Reagan was a great man

Haven't you figured it out yet??

No one gives a flying fuck what you have to say or present.
You're just a source of amusement and a way to spend time, when we're bored.

I'm sure you'll want the last word on this, so you have my permission.

There you have it folks. You willfully ignorant neolib! The chronology of the posts proves that you're done! Say goodnight Gracie!

Haven't you figured it out yet?? Oh, you mean you're being a preposterous figure on these boards with an axe to grind? Yeah, figured that out LONG time ago.
No one gives a flying fuck what you have to say or present. Yet here you are, taking time out to comment. Are you schizoid? Or just too dumb to realize you're folly.You're just a source of amusement and a way to spend time, when we're bored.
Who is "we"? You mean to tell me that there are OTHER emotionally disturbed people that claim I'm not worth reading yet make time and effort to follow me around and comment on what I write? Jeez, that means you'll have company at your next therapy session that can discuss your obsession. Good for you, Tempie!

I'm sure you'll want the last word on this, so you have my permission.

But you just stated that I'm not worth reading, so how would you know? ;)

Maybe they'll explain it at your next therapy session.

You're a joke, Tempie...you always have been, you always will be. Carry on. :cof1:

But you just stated that I'm not worth reading, so how would you know? ;)

You're a joke, Tempie...you always have been, you always will be. Carry on. :cof1:

I never said you weren't worth reading, so why are you now lying; except for the fact that you're an idiot and telling lies is what gets you through the day.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
But you just stated that I'm not worth reading, so how would you know?

You're a joke, Tempie...you always have been, you always will be. Carry on.

I never said you weren't worth reading, so why are you now lying; except for the fact that you're an idiot and telling lies is what gets you through the day.

Once again, the chronology of the posts is your undoing...IN YOUR OWN WORDS

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Ronald Reagan was a great man

Since this a print forum, then obviously you have to READ what I "say" and "present". So once again, you contradict yourself...demonstrating what a joke you are and have been for years.

Once I've reduced you to trying to deny reality, I just throw your dopey ass into the dustbin until I'm ready to give you another chance to act like a rational, honest adult. So long for now, chump!

Once again, the chronology of the posts is your undoing...IN YOUR OWN WORDS

Since this a print forum, then obviously you have to READ what I "say" and "present". So once again, you contradict yourself...demonstrating what a joke you are and have been for years.

Once I've reduced you to trying to deny reality, I just throw your dopey ass into the dustbin until I'm ready to give you another chance to act like a rational, honest adult. So long for now, chump!

This would of course be your pathetic interpretation; because it doesn't mean that at all.

I read you, because your presentations amuse me; plus this seems to be the same for most of the other posters on this board, who bother to waste their time on you.

Face it, sissie; you're the boards village idiot.

This would of course be your pathetic interpretation; because it doesn't mean that at all.

I read you, because your presentations amuse me; plus this seems to be the same for most of the other posters on this board, who bother to waste their time on you.

Face it, sissie; you're the boards village idiot.

Ready, Aim, FIRE!!!!​

BrownBrickWall_tileable.jpg

Back