Roseanne

Cancel7

Banned
I am going to start reading Roseanne’s blog. I think this is some really funny shit. I don’t care what anybody says.

"Roseanne has taken up blogging on her website in a big way, and is voicing her contempt on all sorts of issues multiple times a day, from Hollywood celebrities to the candidates to Maureen Dowd.

In a post entitled "Jon Voight," Roseanne lashes out at Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, and Jolie's supposed comments on being a still-undecided voter. After calling Voight a "used tampon" she writes:

jon voight your evil spawn angelina jolie and her vacuous hubby brad pitt make about forty million dollars a year in violent psychopathic movies and give away three of it to starving children trying to look as if they give a crap about humanity as they spit out more dunces that will consume more than their fair share and wreck the earth even more. (just sayin').
Also miss jolie says she likes mccain too and hasn't decided who to endorse....huh? Aren't you supposed to be somewhat enlightened, or do you not know that the african daughter you hold in every picture had parents who suffered and died because of the republican party's worldwide economic assault on africa over the last few decades since reagan? whaaaa...??????!!!! (for that matter, the thai and vietnamese sons you are photo'd with weekly too!!!? who's pictures you sell to raise money to help the poor? Their families are victims of America's right wing military incursions too. Mccain wants to continue with the idea of war for profit...the americans are over that thinking now! They have drugged our troops and lower classes into supporting their oil business atrocities for long enough. We want to save not lose our souls thank you. Now go back to making your movies about women who love to handle big guns that shoot hundreds of people to death. Ps....it might be good for your asian and african children's self esteem to know you support a brown man for the leader of the free world.)

In another entry called "Elizabeth Edwards" she writes:

tell your husband to man up and claim his baby. Divorce him. take your kids and go to the beaches in southern france and then go see gaudi's art in barcelona.

And she minces no words when it comes to McCain in multiple entries slamming him on all kinds of issues. In an entry called "McCain is pro-life" she writes:

He looks like a fetus and his wife looks like king tut. they can both worship the holy hidden orifice from beyond the great behind where fetuses (white ones) live in heavenly peace!!!

Another entry belies her thoughts on Maureen Down in its title, 'Maureen "C-Word" Dowd'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/18/roseanne-attacks-brad-and_n_119558.html

http://www.roseanneworld.com/blog/

Also miss jolie says she likes mccain too and hasn't decided who to endorse....huh? Aren't you supposed to be somewhat enlightened, or do you not know that the african daughter you hold in every picture had parents who suffered and died because of the republican party's worldwide economic assault on africa over the last few decades since reagan? whaaaa...??????!!!!

Wow. Retarded. But I see why you would like it.

Also miss jolie says she likes mccain too and hasn't decided who to endorse....huh? Aren't you supposed to be somewhat enlightened, or do you not know that the african daughter you hold in every picture had parents who suffered and died because of the republican party's worldwide economic assault on africa over the last few decades since reagan? whaaaa...??????!!!!

Wow. Retarded. But I see why you would like it.

Well, you have the final word on that of course.

I do like it and know no one else here will. The McCain suckers will be too bush screaming for "proof" that McCain "looks like a fetus' and the Obama people want anyone who still supports Hillary put in prison, so...

I am probably the only one here who would enjoy it, and I do. she is one funny woman, always has been.

I don't know anything about her other than the infantile scrawling on this blog.

Who is she?

LOL. Well, I have never felt older.

She had a, what at the time was considered, revolutionary television series during the 90's. It was called "Roseanne".

LOL

Who is Roseanne?

Just another bitter fat white TV actress who's star burnt out long ago and learned to use a computer.

Here is what she wrote on her blog on Oprah endorsing Obama.

barak obama is an empty suit selling "hope" in lieu of Truth. Oprah Winfrey helped to elect Arnold Swartzenegger. I have no doubt that she voted her purse by doing this, as she is a large land owner in California, and that ilk fears Dems because they do not want to pay their "fair share" of Cali tax. Oprah has given us Swartzenegger and Dr. Phil. If that was not offensive enough to decent thinking people, now she brings us Obama. He has no ideas, no plan and nothing to add other than the cynical pacification of the masses with bedtime stories about hope, while calling Unions "special interest groups" that need to be done away with.

Obama votes with Bush constantly funding this terrible endless war.

Oprah, you play the race card and the gender card too.

You are a closeted republican and chose Barak Obama because you do not like other women who actually stand for something to working American Women besides glamour, angels, hollywood and dieting!

When Americans find out that Obama backs right wing corporate racist anti worker bullshit, they will not vote for him, and the victory will go to the most racist right wing republican ever.... Mccain, who is a fascist!

LOL

Who is Roseanne?

Just another bitter fat white TV actress who's star burnt out long ago and learned to use a computer.

Here is what she wrote on her blog on Oprah endorsing Obama.

barak obama is an empty suit selling "hope" in lieu of Truth. Oprah Winfrey helped to elect Arnold Swartzenegger. I have no doubt that she voted her purse by doing this, as she is a large land owner in California, and that ilk fears Dems because they do not want to pay their "fair share" of Cali tax. Oprah has given us Swartzenegger and Dr. Phil. If that was not offensive enough to decent thinking people, now she brings us Obama. He has no ideas, no plan and nothing to add other than the cynical pacification of the masses with bedtime stories about hope, while calling Unions "special interest groups" that need to be done away with.

Obama votes with Bush constantly funding this terrible endless war.

Oprah, you play the race card and the gender card too.

You are a closeted republican and chose Barak Obama because you do not like other women who actually stand for something to working American Women besides glamour, angels, hollywood and dieting!

When Americans find out that Obama backs right wing corporate racist anti worker bullshit, they will not vote for him, and the victory will go to the most racist right wing republican ever.... Mccain, who is a fascist!

Damn, I'm surprised Keith Olbermann doesn't have her on his show.

Damn, I'm surprised Keith Olbermann doesn't have her on his show.

I don't agree with everything the lady says, but she is funny as hell, and I love a kick-ass rant as much as the next person. And I'm sorry, but these words are as true as any I've seen:

"Oprah Winfrey helped to elect Arnold Swartzenegger. I have no doubt that she voted her purse by doing this, as she is a large land owner in California, and that ilk fears Dems because they do not want to pay their "fair share" of Cali tax. Oprah has given us Swartzenegger and Dr. Phil. If that was not offensive enough to decent thinking people..."

I am going to start reading Roseanne’s blog. I think this is some really funny shit. I don’t care what anybody says.

"Roseanne has taken up blogging on her website in a big way, and is voicing her contempt on all sorts of issues multiple times a day, from Hollywood celebrities to the candidates to Maureen Dowd.

In a post entitled "Jon Voight," Roseanne lashes out at Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, and Jolie's supposed comments on being a still-undecided voter. After calling Voight a "used tampon" she writes:

jon voight your evil spawn angelina jolie and her vacuous hubby brad pitt make about forty million dollars a year in violent psychopathic movies and give away three of it to starving children trying to look as if they give a crap about humanity as they spit out more dunces that will consume more than their fair share and wreck the earth even more. (just sayin').
Also miss jolie says she likes mccain too and hasn't decided who to endorse....huh? Aren't you supposed to be somewhat enlightened, or do you not know that the african daughter you hold in every picture had parents who suffered and died because of the republican party's worldwide economic assault on africa over the last few decades since reagan? whaaaa...??????!!!! (for that matter, the thai and vietnamese sons you are photo'd with weekly too!!!? who's pictures you sell to raise money to help the poor? Their families are victims of America's right wing military incursions too. Mccain wants to continue with the idea of war for profit...the americans are over that thinking now! They have drugged our troops and lower classes into supporting their oil business atrocities for long enough. We want to save not lose our souls thank you. Now go back to making your movies about women who love to handle big guns that shoot hundreds of people to death. Ps....it might be good for your asian and african children's self esteem to know you support a brown man for the leader of the free world.)

In another entry called "Elizabeth Edwards" she writes:

tell your husband to man up and claim his baby. Divorce him. take your kids and go to the beaches in southern france and then go see gaudi's art in barcelona.

And she minces no words when it comes to McCain in multiple entries slamming him on all kinds of issues. In an entry called "McCain is pro-life" she writes:

He looks like a fetus and his wife looks like king tut. they can both worship the holy hidden orifice from beyond the great behind where fetuses (white ones) live in heavenly peace!!!

Another entry belies her thoughts on Maureen Down in its title, 'Maureen "C-Word" Dowd'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/18/roseanne-attacks-brad-and_n_119558.html

http://www.roseanneworld.com/blog/

She sounds dumber than a brick.

She sounds dumber than a brick.

It's doubtful that someone dumber than a brick could accomplish what she did...I don't believe she is entirely mentally stable. She does have some emotional problems. But, she's not writing for academia here...she's funny. And she's raw.

It's doubtful that someone dumber than a brick could accomplish what she did...I don't believe she is entirely mentally stable. She does have some emotional problems. But, she's not writing for academia here...she's funny. And she's raw.

My tagline is "dumber than a brick", so I thought my comment was sufficiently self-derogatory to warrant inclusion.

She's got more money than you could count up to. Burns your ass, huh?

Why do you think that she is wealthy, she ain't no Oprah? She has had three failed marriages, and I imagine she got nailed for alimony payments. She has not done TV in years. What do you think TV syndication pays for a show that has been off the air for more than 10 years? I live in the city of Manhattan Beach, CA., the last I heard she was living in a city next door to mine called El Segundo, its a nice town, but it ain't all that.

Unlike you and the rest of the bitter fat women out their, I have no problem with people being wealthy. If they earned the money, they can do whatever they want to with it.

Why do you think that she is wealthy, she ain't no Oprah? She has had three failed marriages, and I imagine she got nailed for alimony payments. She has not done TV in years. What do you think TV syndication pays for a show that has been off the air for more than 10 years? I live in the city of Manhattan Beach, CA., the last I heard she was living in a city next door to mine called El Segundo, its a nice town, but it ain't all that.

Unlike you and the rest of the bitter fat women out their, I have no problem with people being wealthy. If they earned the money, they can do whatever they want to with it.

Ahhh, the beauty of equality her having to pay alimony money to several guys.

Is she really in El Segundo? Yeah, I can't imagine her choosing to be there if she didn't have to.

My wife is in real estate and that another agent in El Segundo told her he sold her a house in El Segundo. Its been a few years, so who knows.

Back