Rove just got subpoenaed

I think it would be much more fun to see him spill the beans while wetting his pants in a nice long interragation.

Waterboard the mofo.
We need the truth, national security is at risk.

I would love to see Karl Rove waterboarded.
They should broadcast it. Pay per view and give the profits to No More Victims which helps get Iraq children who have been badly wounded in this war to hospitals, surgeons and whatever other care they need.

BTW saw an old show on LINKTV yesterday for the first time about our invasion of Panama. It appears that was the first trial of media control and detainees for no reason and without due process. Many similarities with iraq.

did not count and gross underreporting of civie casualties, keeping reporters out destroying film, official military news releases only, etc.

I specifically said I was not classy.
I would just like to have one punch at the bastich. I would pay good money too.

Meme , the man has subverted our government for political reasons.

You will someday be forced to realize this.

He is a traitor to democracy.

BTW saw an old show on LINKTV yesterday for the first time about our invasion of Panama. It appears that was the first trial of media control and detainees for no reason and without due process. Many similarities with iraq.

did not count and gross underreporting of civie casualties, keeping reporters out destroying film, official military news releases only, etc.

Oh sounds interesting, I would have liked to see it.

yep I view getting rid of Rove as a blow for democracy. the little pudgy bassid has helped wreck so much of my country.

I would love to see Karl Rove waterboarded.
They should broadcast it. Pay per view and give the profits to No More Victims which helps get Iraq children who have been badly wounded in this war to hospitals, surgeons and whatever other care they need.

I doubt that they'll resort to waterboarding (although it isn't torture, remember?)!, but one of the principals in the case was interviewed on Countdown last week and stated unequivocally that should Rove ignore a subpoena he would be arrested for contempt of Congress. Can't wait. He can't slither out of it now, couldn't make his own terms about discussing but not formally testifying (which they rejected in any event), etc. Big grin.

I doubt that they'll resort to waterboarding (although it isn't torture, remember?)!, but one of the principals in the case was interviewed on Countdown last week and stated unequivocally that should Rove ignore a subpoena he would be arrested for contempt of Congress. Can't wait. He can't slither out of it now, couldn't make his own terms about discussing but not formally testifying (which they rejected in any event), etc. Big grin.

I hope they don’t let him get away with this. A political prosecution and someone being held as political prisoner in this country. This administration is disgusting.

Back