Rove just got subpoenaed

LOL...

John Conyers, never met a congressional hearing he did not like. Rove should just show them his lifetime pardon....and the finger. Nothing I love better than watching Rove piss off the liberal retards.

LOL...

John Conyers, never met a congressional hearing he did not like. Rove should just show them his lifetime pardon....and the finger. Nothing I love better than watching Rove piss off the liberal retards.

Rove's a big, cherubic clown now. Totally defanged, and his dream of GOP majorities "as far as the eye can see" is dead. Like, totally dead; the strategy backfired in the worst way.

I just feel kind of tickled when I see him now; I would almost feel bad for him, if I thought he was human....

LOL...

Hes doing his job. Unlike his republican successors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_Judiciary_Committee

See also: United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary
U.S. House Committee on the Judiciary, or (more commonly) the House Judiciary Committee, is a standing committee of the United States House of Representatives. It is charged with overseeing the administration of justice within the federal courts, administrative agencies and Federal law enforcement entities. The Senate version of the committee's most public role involves the approval process of the President's nominees to the Federal benches, including the United States Supreme Court. The Judiciary Committee is also the committee responsible for impeachments of federal officials, and approved articles of impeachment against Andrew Johnson in 1868, Richard Nixon in 1974, and Bill Clinton in 1998. In the new 110th Congress the current chairman of the committee is Democrat John Conyers of Michigan, and the ranking minority member is Republican Lamar Smith of Texas.

Last edited:
Please Please Please don't show up Karl Rove. Then they can have him arrested on a friday evening, placed in the DC Jail for the weekend and arraigned on a monday. I would LOVE to see Rove spend a night in the DC jail.

Please Please Please don't show up Karl Rove. Then they can have him arrested on a friday evening, placed in the DC Jail for the weekend and arraigned on a monday. I would LOVE to see Rove spend a night in the DC jail.

Apparently the AG doesn't want to do it. There's a provision, however, for congress to act directly and Rove can be arrested by the Sergeant at Arms. He then would be detained in a holding cell or whatever in the building that houses the Congress.

Rove just got subpoenaed

Desh, when I think of all the kids in prison for non-violent drug possession offenses, and then this jerk is walking around free after being the architect of one of the biggest war crimes of this generation, it literally makes me ill.

I would love to see Karl Rove waterboarded.
They should broadcast it. Pay per view and give the profits to No More Victims which helps get Iraq children who have been badly wounded in this war to hospitals, surgeons and whatever other care they need.

The taliban used to do their toucher in the stadiums.

BTW saw an old show on LINKTV yesterday for the first time about our invasion of Panama. It appears that was the first trial of media control and detainees for no reason and without due process. Many similarities with iraq.

did not count and gross underreporting of civie casualties, keeping reporters out destroying film, official military news releases only, etc.

Good call.

We killed thousands of civilians in Panama. And for what? So Poppy could have his vendetta against a two bit dictator thug, who was no significant threat to the united states?

Rove just got subpoenaed

Desh, when I think of all the kids in prison for non-violent drug possession offenses, and then this jerk is walking around free after being the architect of one of the biggest war crimes of this generation, it literally makes me ill.

Pretty sad stuff this country is living through right now.

Good call.

We killed thousands of civilians in Panama
. And for what? So Poppy could have his vendetta against a two bit dictator thug, who was no significant threat to the united states?

Who is we...your Sandanista brothers? Then again...maybe we should ask socrotease the answer ..he claims he served in the Panama action...maybe he could give us his body count!

Last edited:
We is the US military, of which we being citizens of the USA are a part.
The military is an extension of us.

Back