Rudy in a role worse than VP

I have thought of this. And it's chilling. But, with all the money this guy has at stake in Giluiani Partners, wouldn't he have to divest himself of all of that? They have some really eye-brow raising clients. I just wonder if he would really walk away from the many millions of dollars he will be making over the next four years, for anything less than the Presidency.

But maybe, in our post-bush era, there really is no such thing as too dirty for office, and conflict of interests. Maybe he can have both. I don't know.

He'll drop out before NY to save face and endorse McCain.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/30/fl.primary/index.html

But he's of no use to McCain as VP. I think he goes for AG, which is far worse for our nation. Maybe, I could vote for Clinton.

Both were done yesterday. But voting for the dems or McCain---may be you should not vote, because it is clear you don't know what is good for the people--just the elite. Both sides do it--so stick your prick in a so called consertative bum--and you will not feel a difference.

Last edited:
Both were done yesterday. But voting for the dems or McCain---may be you should not vote, because it is clear you don't know what is good for the people--just the elite. Both sides do it--so stick your prick in a so called consertative bum--and you will not feel a difference.

Rudy as AG poses an extreme threat to liberty, worse than that presented by Reno or Gonzales. The guy is a vindictive prick and I could even see him using the office to go after Paul and his supporters.

Both what were done? Rudy has not dropped out as of this morning.

Look, I really don't know if you are ignorant or just a racist prick like nAHZi, but the result is the same.

He'll drop out before NY to save face and endorse McCain.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/30/fl.primary/index.html

But he's of no use to McCain as VP. I think he goes for AG, which is far worse for our nation. Maybe, I could vote for Clinton.

Fool! This doesn’t diminish me. The AG job is for losers. Gonzo Gonzales learned the hard way. I’m going to make tons of money on the corporate lecture circuit, I can always divorce and get another trophy wife (I have another second-cousin who’s way hot), and as long as we can keep this war on evil doers going in perpetuity my security consulting business will keep me rolling in the benjamins.

Rudy as AG scares the shit out of me. If McCain does that, say goodbye to any Republican possibility of winning. Clinton would even get my vote over Wayne Allen Root.

I have thought of this. And it's chilling. But, with all the money this guy has at stake in Giluiani Partners, wouldn't he have to divest himself of all of that? They have some really eye-brow raising clients. I just wonder if he would really walk away from the many millions of dollars he will be making over the next four years, for anything less than the Presidency.

But maybe, in our post-bush era, there really is no such thing as too dirty for office, and conflict of interests. Maybe he can have both. I don't know.

He would just have to put it into a blind trust.

He'll be VP, just watch, McCain was buttering him up at the last debate.

McCain / Rudi

It's a lock.

I seriously doubt a mayor is going to be nominated Vice President. People look for "executive" experience commonly in presidents. But, When's the last time a Governor or Mayor was nominated for VP? I can't think of one example in the last 40 years.

VPs are picked for their legislative and/or foreign policy gravitas, and to some degree, their ability to help electorally. Rudy doesn't fit the bill on any of that, and he won't help McCain win New York.

Doesn't Matter

McCain / Rudi Vs Clintons

No.... McCain needs a VP strong on economics. He would put Romney in there long before Rudi. As String mentioned.... Rudi adds no value as VP.

Rudi as AG would not be a good move either. I don't think McCain would make that mistake.

I still harbor a glimmer of a hope that McCain will turn on his masters once elected.

Can you immagine the fun?

Back