Rudy in a role worse than VP

Rudy as AG scares the shit out of me. If McCain does that, say goodbye to any Republican possibility of winning. Clinton would even get my vote over Wayne Allen Root.
If he does you won't know about it until AFTER McCain is Elected. No one announces their cabinet before hand. Maybe one or two names, SecState and SecDef but lots of times they don't even know who is going to accept so they say nothing until after innauguration.

No.... McCain needs a VP strong on economics. He would put Romney in there long before Rudi. As String mentioned.... Rudi adds no value as VP.

Rudi as AG would not be a good move either. I don't think McCain would make that mistake.
When McCain was thanking people last night he NEVER even mentioned Willard, never thanked him, never said shit about him. He thanked Rudy to the point of rim job, almost blew the Huckster but nothing about willard. Willard will not be a VP.

It will be Rudi and Rudi was better on economics than the rest of the field, besides maybe Paul. If Rudi was to use the Steve Forbes model he was promoting maybe better than Paul.

McCain is old, Rudi is like a younger McCain to the average joe.

What would he possibly have to gain from adding Rudy in a AG?
Someone with lots of experience in the DOJ. A strong prosecutor and believer that after you catch terrorists you prosecute them and then execute them if you can.

It will be Rudi and Rudi was better on economics than the rest of the field, besides maybe Paul. If Rudi was to use the Steve Forbes model he was promoting maybe better than Paul.

McCain is old, Rudi is like a younger McCain to the average joe.
Rudy is better at economics than Willard who has ACTUALLY participated in the economy successfully? Maybe.

When McCain was thanking people last night he NEVER even mentioned Willard, never thanked him, never said shit about him. He thanked Rudy to the point of rim job, almost blew the Huckster but nothing about willard. Willard will not be a VP.

True.... but that is because McCain knows Romney still has a chance to win. Much slimmer chance after yesterday, but still.... a chance. No way is he going to give Romney any recognition until after Romney concedes.

He can praise Rudy and Huckabee because they are both toast. Even though Huckabee doesn't seem to be aware of this yet.

Someone with lots of experience in the DOJ. A strong prosecutor and believer that after you catch terrorists you prosecute them and then execute them if you can.

But even McCain must know what a fricking scumbag Rudi is. There are many other candidates he could chose who would bring less bagage.

No.... McCain needs a VP strong on economics. He would put Romney in there long before Rudi. As String mentioned.... Rudi adds no value as VP.

Rudi as AG would not be a good move either. I don't think McCain would make that mistake.

I think why wouldn't it be a good move? Rudy pushes the idea that he cleaned up New York and a lot of morons believe him. Another possibility might be Homeland Security.

I think why wouldn't it be a good move? Rudy pushes the idea that he cleaned up New York and a lot of morons believe him. Another possibility might be Homeland Security.
Wow I really want to thank you for screwing with my sleep for the next year. Every night now I am going to go to bed thinking that Rudy might be the head of Homeland Security. Love is Hate, War is Peace, I Love Big Brother.

This is just my personal opinion....

I think McCain would be more cautious than that with AG given the AGs Bush has had. I think he can find someone highly qualified that does not possess the baggage and divisivness that Rudi has.

Wow I really want to thank you for screwing with my sleep for the next year. Every night now I am going to go to bed thinking that Rudy might be the head of Homeland Security. Love is Hate, War is Peace, I Love Big Brother.

I will end up in a federal penitentiary or a detention camp if this comes to pass.

Rudi will be VP

It just makes sense that he will team up with McCain vs Hillary. Old ass McCain and someone no one has heard of makes no sense if you want to defeat Billary.

Rudi will be VP

It just makes sense that he will team up with McCain vs Hillary. Old ass McCain and someone no one has heard of makes no sense if you want to defeat Billary.

I wouod think McCain would prefer someone who can acttually bring voters to the campaign.

Rudi will be VP

I would think McCain would prefer someone who can actually bring voters to the campaign.

This is just my personal opinion....

I think McCain would be more cautious than that with AG given the AGs Bush has had. I think he can find someone highly qualified that does not possess the baggage and divisivness that Rudi has.

I get it now based on your argument that McCain is not a warmonger. You are a fool who buys into some romanticized vision of McCain.

Back