RUH ROH - the Commies won't like this.

Total nonsense!

See- This! THIS is why Kamala Harris is going to win the election and become our new president!

Because she is all NO-NONSENSE!

Thanks for helping Kamala win!

The more nonsense coming from your side- The more voters are attracted to her!

Total nonsense!

See- This! THIS is why Kamala Harris is going to win the election and become our new president!

Yeah. Stalin was pretty "NO-NONSENSE" too. Believe me, the more nonsense coming from your side, the more voters are repulsed by her.

Total nonsense!

Yeah, she isn't going to let some silly Constitution stop her from censoring enemies of the party - Sieg Heil.

Yeah. Stalin was pretty "NO-NONSENSE" too. Believe me, the more nonsense coming from your side, the more voters are repulsed by her.
Like what nonsense for example?

Please explain. Use all the nonsense you need to make your case!

And what voters are repulsed by her- and for what reason?

The only people I know of that don't like Kamala are TRUMPTARDS.

But here is the problem for you TRUMPTARDS- there are more voters that like Kamala than there are enough Trumptards out there to win the election.

By the way, what do you think about the REPUBLICANS FOR KAMALA coalition?

Last edited:
The American Elites who run this country have no idea how non elites live, what we think, what we need.... and they dont care.....we will do as we are told.

Yeah, she isn't going to let some silly Constitution stop her from censoring enemies of the party - Sieg Heil.
The Constitution is over, but the Overlords will continue to pretend otherwise for as long as they can get away with it. I suspect that they inform us near the end of Jan .

Oh Ya' Poor Wittle WHITE Victim Thangs yall!

So mistreated! So victimized!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fucking Hialrious!

Sir, go put your BIG UNDEROOS on and stop all of this whining and crying! Please Sir!

You Stalinsts utterly hate civil rights. Almost as much as you hate democracy.

The Constitution is over, but the Overlords will continue to pretend otherwise for as long as they can get away with it. I suspect that they inform us near the end of Jan .

When we watch those like the lizard - @Geeko Sportivo we see such deep hatred for not only the Constitution, but civil rights. The sheep want to be controlled, and slaughtered by their masters. All so they never have to make a decision or take responsibility for their actions.

When we watch those like the lizard - @Geeko Sportivo we see such deep hatred for not only the Constitution, but civil rights. The sheep want to be controlled, and slaughtered by their masters. All so they never have to make a decision or take responsibility for their actions.
The American people to great degree desire their enslavement, comply with their enslaved, as they lust for UTOPIA.....for safety.

This is a dark age...a very nasty one.

The guillotine is about to drop on free speech. You don’t want to vote for Donald Trump because you have issues with his views on IVF? You’re not voting for him because he insulted your favorite candidate during the primary? Well, get over it. This fight is bigger than you and you won’t have a second chance. This is endgame

----------------------------------------------------------------------

And the chance that the Regime proclaims Trump the winner are zero.....I am expecting that the Overlords will inform us that the Constitution is over towards the end of Jan.

Back