RUH ROH - the Commies won't like this.

When we watch those like the lizard - @Geeko Sportivo we see such deep hatred for not only the Constitution, but civil rights. The sheep want to be controlled, and slaughtered by their masters. All so they never have to make a decision or take responsibility for their actions.
I am am advocate for the TRUTH.

I do not care how much the TRUTH HURTS, nor do I care about who feels hurt by the TRUTH.

What is important is that the TRUTH BE TOLD, so that the voters can make the best decisions for our country!

I will never allow Trump and his TRUMPTARDS to lie their way into the WHITE HOUSE ever again- SO LONG AS I CAN JUST TELL THE TRUTH!

You Stalinsts utterly hate civil rights. Almost as much as you hate democracy.
Your use of hateful extremist words like Stalinists and insane accusations, are misdirected and has about the same affect as if you just sprayed your load across your computer screen.

Not a very impressive optic for you!

I am am advocate for the TRUTH.

The "twoof" being defined as "that which serves the party."

I do not care how much the TRUTH HURTS, nor do I care about who feels hurt by the TRUTH.

Rarely is anything you post factual,

What is important is that the TRUTH BE TOLD, so that the voters can make the best decisions for our country!

Yet you virtually never post anything factual. You are a shill, a hack. You post what you think furthers the goals of your party or slanders the Americans, the enemy of your party.

I will never allow Trump and his TRUMPTARDS to lie their way into the WHITE HOUSE ever again- SO LONG AS I CAN JUST TELL THE TRUTH!

You lie about everything. Most Communists do.

Your use of hateful extremist words like Stalinists and insane accusations, are misdirected and has about the same affect as if you just sprayed your load across your computer screen.

Not a very impressive optic for you!

Well we can't all be as polite and kind as you Stalinists calling those who support the Constitutional Republic "TRUMPTARDS" - now can we Comrade?

Why don't you just move to North Korea? The "paradise" you fight to create already exists and is waiting for you.

The "twoof" being defined as "that which serves the party."

Rarely is anything you post factual,

Yet you virtually never post anything factual. You are a shill, a hack. You post what you think furthers the goals of your party or slanders the Americans, the enemy of your party.

You lie about everything. Most Communists do.
What lies dude? I stand behind everything I say, and back up everything I say with facts!

Do you think by calling me a communist, the other forum members are going to think that you know how to access things truthfully?

Well we can't all be as polite and kind as you Stalinists calling those who support the Constitutional Republic "TRUMPTARDS" - now can we Comrade?

Why don't you just move to North Korea? The "paradise" you fight to create already exists and is waiting for you.
Stalinists?

Sir, you are out in the bushes, lost, and stirring up shit for nothing!

Try to cope with your anger!

It would interfere with my laughter @ you trumppers

Laughing, huh? That doesn't look like laughing...

iu

Funny

considering that Jr. would have joined her if she offered a better job.
I guess she was smart enough to know offering him a job may be illegal. and I believe the DOJ is looking into putting JR and Trump up on charges.
I personally think they should.
Have a nice day

Uncivilized, immature, and hateful behavior.

That's why I figured it was you! (y)

Sir, I do not even like the idea that we are so brutal on each other.

Hey, I tried to bring it down a few notches, since you and I have common ground.

I played Saturday - at a labor day BBQ in Fullerton - it was fun.
Forum Friends should be friends- not enemies.

We're in a civil war - someone is going to get their feelings hurt. :dunno:

Back