RUH ROH - Trump Lynching in Trouble.

The obvious solution is for the Regime to threaten this person with destruction of they dont say under oath that the post was a lie.

The obvious solution is for the Regime to threaten this person with destruction of they dont say under oath that the post was a lie.

Perhaps, but why would Merchan send it to the Trump team if that's the plan? I wouldn't have paid attention to it except it came from the court.

Perhaps the party is looking for a way out of this, given the disaster it's been for them? Pure speculation admittedly. But this is quite the development.

Perhaps, but why would Merchan send it to the Trump team if that's the plan? I wouldn't have paid attention to it except it came from the court.

Perhaps the party is looking for a way out of this, given the disaster it's been for them? Pure speculation admittedly. But this is quite the development.
What I hear is that the info comes from the NY Supreme Court...he had no options.

The Supreme Court is very radical, likely this is notice to the trial judge that he needs to deal with this now otherwise risk having his verdict overturned....there are limits to the injustice a Supreme Court can tolerate even now.

I don't see it. Sorry.
I suggest you get one of these...

apioneeringf.jpg

Back