Rule 15 update...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all comes down to Twitter, really.

That and I prefer to be careful. It's possible if something better than Twitler comes up I will move to the new platform and this will be unnecessary, but I'd still rather not advertise "here there be womanizing racist dickwads who are homophobic"...

Twatter is a fucking retarded site. My primary reason for ever navigating to it was my favorite parody account being @WriteinTrump. But, the dumb motherfuckers went and shut down the account.

That and I prefer to be careful. It's possible if something better than Twitler comes up I will move to the new platform and this will be unnecessary, but I'd still rather not advertise "here there be womanizing racist dickwads who are homophobic"...

Parler should be back soon, Gab is already up and running

do you get a report on how many come from twattler? what's that number roughly, if you care to disclose it?

A good plan; business first.

Trinnity fucked herself by diving too deep into the racist shallow end of the pool. The First Amendment applies to government, not private businesses no matter how many Democrats and Trump Cultists say it does.

Does Twitter know you're the host of racists? Now threaten me as you usually do.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back