Rule update you should be aware of

You are the biggest violator of forum rules.

He's a wannabe mod. As if. lol

GLqSJKm.jpg

15. No posting slurs of any kind in thread titles in the political forum area, it will result in the title being changed and may result in a ban for repeat offenders.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?2-Rules-of-the-Board!

Who decides what 'slurs' are? Is there a List somewhere?

Someone told me that the word 'Negro' was a slur. Is that true?
Then, I think it was somebody from Red Team, said that the word 'Colored People' was a slur, but if you used 'People of Color', that was considered 'cool', 'woke', and 'politically correct'.

Like, 'Trumptopian' ... is that a slur? (this seems obvious)

Who decides what 'slurs' are? Is there a List somewhere? Someone told me that the word 'Negro' was a slur. Is that true? Then, I think it was somebody from Red Team, said that the word 'Colored People' was a slur, but if you used 'People of Color', that was considered 'cool', 'woke', and 'politically correct'. Like, 'Trumptopian' ... is that a slur? (this seems obvious)

:dunno:

Yes. As I thought. You know NOTHING.

I don't recall pretending that I know what specific terms might comprise a "slur".

That's because I don't.

My advice would be to err on the side of caution. Instead, I suppose you'll irritate the mods with incessant queries about various words. :palm:

I should probably direct this Question to Phantasmal, Commissar at the Ministry of Thought.

What's stopping you?

so we need to keep the slurs in the text of the post instead of the title.......shouldn't be that difficult.......except for those who can't remember what "no accusations of pedophilia" means......

(I wonder if the title can include the phrase "slurs listed below")......

I don't recall pretending that I know what specific terms might comprise a "slur".

That's because I don't.

My advice would be to err on the side of caution. Instead, I suppose you'll irritate the mods with incessant queries about various words. :palm:

What's stopping you?

(shaking head) Legina. I've been the Victim of Doris and her Thought Police. You don't want that. I'm not sure if it's the Riding Crop, the large shiny black leather boots, or the Cross of Jesus, that scares me the most.

:nono:

How about thread titles with unfounded pedophilia allegations? I'm asking seriously, since this is about not running afoul of social media, how do they view those kinds of posts?

so we need to keep the slurs in the text of the post instead of the title.......shouldn't be that difficult.......except for those who can't remember what "no accusations of pedophilia" means......

(I wonder if the title can include the phrase "slurs listed below")......

REPORTED!

Back