Rule update you should be aware of

Who decides what 'slurs' are? Is there a List somewhere?

Someone told me that the word 'Negro' was a slur. Is that true?
Then, I think it was somebody from Red Team, said that the word 'Colored People' was a slur, but if you used 'People of Color', that was considered 'cool', 'woke', and 'politically correct'.

Like, 'Trumptopian' ... is that a slur? (this seems obvious)

Damo said your call-out thread about Bull&Shitter truthfully being a candy ass was a gay slur. So apparently insults are in the mind of the beholder?

so we need to keep the slurs in the text of the post instead of the title.......shouldn't be that difficult.......except for those who can't remember what "no accusations of pedophilia" means......

The confusion for a lot of leftists appears to arise from the fact that they don't understand what Rule 12b means when it specifies "another poster".

(I wonder if the title can include the phrase "slurs listed below")......

I wouldn't advise approaching the line, if you know what I mean.

The confusion for a lot of leftists appears to arise from the fact that they don't understand what Rule 12b means when it specifies "another poster".

well no.....all those people who got banned had other difficulties in understanding the rule......

15. No posting slurs of any kind in thread titles in the political or announcement area, it will result in the title being changed and may result in a ban for repeat offenders. (This is to ensure Twitter doesn't ban our account).

iu

Back