Rush Limbaugh is deaf

Didn't even notice the date on your own article, did you... much less think to talk about Limbaugh's solution to his problem.

It's said that drug users have a distorted sense of time and sense. Have you sought help? :lolup:

He is deaf and the drugs are the likely cause. I know more than I want to about that case.

What is the point of posting an article originally published seven years ago? I get the sense that Desh doesn't like Rush and was seeking an opportunity to smear him. Not being overly familiar with Desh and his/her posts and politics I am left to ask, is my impression correct and, if so, is the same true of his/her attitude towards all Republicans/conservatives?

Seven years? Really? Could you perhaps try finding something that holds some sort of relevance to the world today?

Little A is a dittohead. Isn't that tragic?

He's been deaf for awhile. I don't think he cares. It's not like "listening" is high on his agenda.

I feel like I'm on drugs. Was something new discovered today that wasn't known seven years ago? I don't get the point.

LOL................

I feel like I'm on drugs. Was something new discovered today that wasn't known seven years ago? I don't get the point.

Desh and usc two peas in a pod..they have nothing concete to add so they dredge up past BS!...I think it is because of too many 'Shooters'....denial is their enemy!;)

Back